Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Announces Logan Paul Fight For June 6 At Hard Rock Stadium

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather has made a ton of money, but he's not doing anything for his legacy. He's turned off so many people to the sport of mainstream boxing, that he may as well continue the farce. It's made him rich. However, anyone that was hoping to become a boxing fan during his tenure, probably did not become one after watching a Mayweather fight. He had all of these boring "get rich" fights against handpicked opponents. He never challenged himself late in his career, and because of this, never had any classic fights (No fights of the years, no runner-ups). As great a talent, he's unfortunately not in my top 10. A lot of boxing fans, probably feels the same way......unfortunately.
    blowblow blowblow likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by blowblow View Post

how about if floyd thought he could beat pac anytime, anywhere why didn't went go down to pac's best weight? coz he will be wimped out correct? he don't want to give up any of his advantages. every major demands comes from floyd's camp..

he even drained paul bigtime..
      ——-
      And what was PAC’s best weight? You guys claim that “prime” PAC was 2009-2012. That was 147
      If PAC was that good, why didn’t he fight Floyd in 2005 or 2006 or 2007 or 2008?
      Why wait for Floyd to get old?

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
        ——-
        And what was PAC’s best weight? You guys claim that “prime” PAC was 2009-2012. That was 147
        If PAC was that good, why didn’t he fight Floyd in 2005 or 2006 or 2007 or 2008?
        Why wait for Floyd to get old?
        was it floyd who waited for pac to get ko'd? the fight easily happened after that k.o..

Comment

Can’t wait to stream it for free. Never pay for this bs.

Comment

was it floyd who waited for pac to get ko'd? the fight easily happened after that k.o..
            ————
            Once again you have no answer to my question - what was PAC’s best weight? You mentioned Floyd didn’t fight PAC at his “best” weight, so again, what was his best weight?

PAC got blasted out in 2012, Floyd-PAC happened three years after. So “easily” happened but three years after?
            Again, where was PAC in 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008? Can you answer these simple questions without deflecting?

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
              ————
              Once again you have no answer to my question - what was PAC’s best weight? You mentioned Floyd didn’t fight PAC at his “best” weight, so again, what was his best weight?

PAC got blasted out in 2012, Floyd-PAC happened three years after. So “easily” happened but three years after?
              Again, where was PAC in 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008? Can you answer these simple questions without deflecting?
              pac was also the best in lightweight division.. if floyd is really that brave then why didn't he go down to that weight contrary to what you've said that pac should've gone to 150lb to fight him. you always want pac to adjust to your hero's preferences and advantages aren't you? floyd wouldn't do that because he was so scared and he knows he will get blasted.. don't tell me that he beat pac in any weight because floyd just fought according to his comfort zone and weight.

i'm saying after pac got k.oed, floyd easily make the pac fight happen.. unlike before when he was called out by pac he went running away with so many demands.

Comment

pac was also the best in lightweight division.. if floyd is really that brave then why didn't he go down to that weight contrary to what you've said that pac should've gone to 150lb to fight him. you always want pac to adjust to your hero's preferences and advantages aren't you? floyd wouldn't do that because he was so scared and he knows he will get blasted.. don't tell me that he beat pac in any weight because floyd just fought according to his comfort zone and weight.

i'm saying after pac got k.oed, floyd easily make the pac fight happen.. unlike before when he was called out by pac he went running away with so many demands.
                ———
                How is Lightweight PAC’s best weight when he fought only once against David Diaz? Also, that fight happened in 2008. Also, that point alone shows you really don’t know jack about boxing. How is that PAC fought only once at that weight and you consider it his best weight?
                Even if we go down to super featherweight (130), PAC got beat by Morales and went to hell with Marquez (he also ducked Raheem), but more important, with all the catchweights and the fact that Freddy Roach kept saying Manny wasn’t ready for Floyd in 2008, you want us to believe that PAC and his team would have said yes to fight Floyd then?

I never said PAC should have gone to 150 to fight Floyd. You and all Manny fan bits like to make up shït. Manny demanded Margarito to fight him at a catchweight of 150 and Cotto at 145. If he was that good, why ask for catchweights??
                Also, if he asked Cotto to fight at 145, do you want to lie to us and tell us he would have fought Floyd at147??

Comment

Working...
                X