Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jesse Hart Ready To Fight Edgar Berlanga on June 12 if Berlanga Wins Saturday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jesse Hart Ready To Fight Edgar Berlanga on June 12 if Berlanga Wins Saturday

If red-hot super middleweight up-and-comer Edgar Berlanga wins his fight on Saturday -- he's the heavy favorite -- and comes away with no injuries, former two-time world title challenger Jesse Hart could be his next opponent on June 12, according to Top Rank chairman Bob Arum.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's quite telling, that Berlanga went down in the amateurs. You can train everything but your chin. Berlanga might hit harder than Ramirez and Joe Smith, but I don't think his chin is that good. Still, interesting to see how far Edgar can go. Hart would test him.

Comment

So Jesse realized he has no business at 175 then.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
        That's quite telling, that Berlanga went down in the amateurs. You can train everything but your chin. Berlanga might hit harder than Ramirez and Joe Smith, but I don't think his chin is that good. Still, interesting to see how far Edgar can go. Hart would test him.
        A lot of guys get dropped in the ams. **** happens. Doesn't mean anything, they'll stop a fight there for just being wobbled. I've seen lots of guys get stopped without even being dropped.

Comment

He may have question marks about his chin but he only has to touch guys and they get rocked. Anything half-clean they go down; a flush shot and it's all over.
          If Hart can avoid getting touched he'll be fine. Can't see that happening in a 10 round+ fight.

Comment

Does this mean that Hart will be moving back down to 168?

Comment

I like this fight. Berlnaga could use a real opponent.
              Oldskoolg and Get em up like this.

Comment

Damn that would be a Huge step up fight . Jesse Hart at 168 is a top 10 fighter he'd beat David Lemieux, Rocky F. , Anthony Dirrell etc . Hopefully Demond takes Edgard A few rounds cause he's going to need that experience fighting someone like Jesse Hart

Comment

What is Top Rank doing with Steven Nelson? He's WBO #7, 17-0 w/ 14 KOs, and he's 33 in June! Why not put him in with Berlanga instead of Jesse Hart?

Comment

Jesse who! He still fight? Ain't nothing wrong with your dam hand, it's your heart the problem; looking for a dam payday.

Comment

Working...
                    X