Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to see Cotto - Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Ricky (no ****) but at this point Cotto would waste him within 6. When they were both at 140lb I think Ricky would have been far to much for Miquel and either stops him late or wins a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
      That's all well and good mate. Cotto hasn't KTFO anyone in god knows how long.
      That's cuz he's been fighting all the tough guys nobody else wants to fight. Except for his obvious toying around with Jennings before he put him to sleep. Now THAT was a tune up fight.

Look at his record in my sig. How many boxers have that kind of fight-ko ratio? And one very questionable loss to a known, proven cheater. Only Manny has that kind of ratio.
      ----edit; forgot Floyd pretty sure has a similar ko-fight ratio.
      Last edited by jazluvr; 08-30-2009, 12:58 PM.

Comment

I'm sorry, but i would be very surprised if Cotto maneged to nail Hatton as bad as Pacquiao did?

These guys styles gel IMO. It would make for a good fight IMO, with Cotto winning on decision or stoppage. Don't see Cotto KOing him - Sorry, even if Hatton's punch resistance is gone.
        What are you talking about? he knocked Clottey on his ass the 1st freakin round! Let's see Manny do that!

Comment

Yes, Hatton looks done and his punch resistance is gone but i still want to see this fight LOL. I think Cotto would win but IMO Hatton would make a better fist of it then he did against Pacquiao and Mayweather.

Anyone?
          You have no regard for Hatton's life.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon Punch View Post
            I love Ricky (no ****) but at this point Cotto would waste him within 6. When they were both at 140lb I think Ricky would have been far to much for Miquel and either stops him late or wins a decision.
            Ricky arms are too short for boxing. He would never have beaten Cotto...even in his "prime" he was well done...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr449 View Post
              What are you talking about? he knocked Clottey on his ass the 1st freakin round! Let's see Manny do that!
              That was a flash knock down.

Comment

Yes, Hatton looks done and his punch resistance is gone but i still want to see this fight LOL. I think Cotto would win but IMO Hatton would make a better fist of it then he did against Pacquiao and Mayweather.

Anyone?
                COME ON!!!!

Hatton has no business @ WW.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
                  You have no regard for Hatton's life.

Comment

That was a flash knock down.
                    it was the 1st time Clottey was ever down, and Cotto did it with a very clean jab.

Comment

That's all well and good mate. Cotto hasn't KTFO anyone in god knows how long.
                      Cotto has fought 3 guys that are tough bearded nother ****ers in fact the top 3 in teh chin categiry its hard to KO them buddy!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X