Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: Cornflake is Not an Easy Fight, I'll Have To Be at My Very Best To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah man, these belts have got me so confused...too many to keep track of. Let's face it, ya gotta put some kind of belt out there or they won't fight.
    There's more belts out there than socks.

Comment

Originally posted by macmike100 View Post
      Ah man, these belts have got me so confused...too many to keep track of. Let's face it, ya gotta put some kind of belt out there or they won't fight.
      There's more belts out there than socks.
      Confusing indeed!
      WBA SUPER WORLD Champion = the "real" belt
      WBA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT Champion = the "regular" belt

I feel like the WBA stopped using the regular champion designation after they realized that they would not eliminate the regular belt once the regular champion "unified" with the real champion. World Champion sounds better than Regular champion to the casual.
      For example, WBA said they would eliminate the regular belt after GGG vs Jacobs. The regular belt was revived as a World Champion belt like a month after!
      And PBC is as tight with the WBA as Top Rank is tight with the WBO so WBA will be pumping out a whole lot of regular belts for PBC to promote "unification" fights!

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

I used to tear up cornflakes doe as a youngie! Throw fresh fruits with the milk. Unfortunately I can’t fck with milk anymore like that, lactose intolerant. Kellogg’s was an alternative
        Lucky for Canelo you're not semen intolerant.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Lucky for Canelo you're not semen intolerant.
          You must be speaking of Haymon and Ellerbe! Your favorite entertainment figures since birth! Mexico over flaming hot Cheetos and Sprite all day errrday!!

Comment

Originally posted by Satir View Post

no, he's a Super Champ, Lara's fighting for the WBA World title
            But where's there's a Super Champ in the division he's the wba no 1 and the "regular" title is seen as secondary.

​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
              PBC Spring/Summer line up can be summed up in one word, BORING!!!
              They are all filler-fights so that they can sit there during the fights and talk and pump up there PPV's

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

You must be speaking of Haymon and Ellerbe! Your favorite entertainment figures since birth! Mexico over flaming hot Cheetos and Sprite all day errrday!!
                Did you put on your pink leotards before jerking it to your favorite sweaty Canelo poster today ?

Comment

Is this cornflake the guy that ***** claimed to intimidate at the swimming pool, after he had black kids rub his hairy legs?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Lara is my mfer, bit if he needs to be at his best to beat Cornflake he should retire.
                    Man I want him to retire also. All this talk about fighting the top MW’s kinda worries me.

I haven’t seen Lara use his legs a whole lot lately. I can’t imagine him standing in front of the top Middleweights will bode well for him.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Did you put on your pink leotards before jerking it to your favorite sweaty Canelo poster today ?
                      Canelo has posters?! Damn dats fiyah! I funna start a go fund me page to buy 100 Canelo posters and have them on the walls of America’s top 10 P4P ****** projects. That’s the best way to help the communities!

Comment

Working...
                      X