Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Would Love To Have Mayweather, Klitschko in Camp For Fury Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they want Josh to win they will help josh. Like wlad wants Josh to win so will be in camp josh

Comment

People don’t get carried away like Fury some unstoppable fighter, as I remember Steve Cunningham light ass dropped him, Wilder had him down and so he can be hit. Joshua bigger, stronger and more brutal than all the guys he’s fought. I just think Joshua has to be in condition to fight hard as if he’s going 12 rounds and he can win this, plus Fury like to fight in spots and dictate, Joshua can’t allow that. This is a difficult fight for both sides and could go either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post

deluded.

mayweather and Klitschko would be two perfect styles and experience for a opponent like fury. Both top end fighters too. Anyone would want these sort of guys.
        sure, because Joshua has the ability to mimic the mayweather style and klitchko performed so amazingly when he faced fury right?

siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

I like the way AJ is boxing right now , I can see why he would say what he did if the interviewer specifically asked him about Mayweather which its commonly known Floyd reached out to AJ mths ago, that part is not written but it changes the entire comment when a leading question is asked, I dont see it as a mental weakness its smart if he did it because he can learn things and it adds another layer to him, a fighter needs new things to get better that is if they all mesh together, could also backfire, I think they would just tighten and polish AJ up a bit, honestly I think AJ is going to outbox Fury , AJ is nothing like Wilder it will not be that kind of beat down from Fury, AJ is a bigger better version of Wallin and Im think we going to get that Fury, Wilder is a such wild open fighter Fury just lit him up, he wont be able to do that to AJ.
          Sounds like wishful thinking. Especially Joshua being able to outbox fury when there isn’t a single boxing skill advantage that Joshua has over fury. And if you think that the same fury who fought wallin is showing up for Joshua, that’s even more wishful thinking. There’s a much better chance that the nervous panicked version of Joshua who faced Ruiz out of his comfort zone in NY shows up than the fury who faced wallin.
          denium and siablo14 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            you getting extra sensitive about my opinion as a boxing fan is a more likely indicator of loving Joshua. I write plenty of criticism about other boxers as well but you only notice the few I’ve written about Aj? Yeah you adore him.
            I think he really appeals to those who are easily intimidated by the typical loudmouth, agressive boxers who make up the sport. The way some dudes fangirl him is really beyond weird.

Comment

I don't know where u guyz gonna hide! The fight ain't going 12 rounds, put your and I'd double up the bet. AJ fury is evenly matched, both have areas of strength. But with Floyd addition, AJ learns daily, Fury is Match to Mayweather boxing brain keeping it real!! AJ will figure out Fury early and once Fury get cut by this ranging bull in AJ. Guys end is imminent

Comment

Ahh didums need someone to hold his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  Wants others in his corner for moral support. Signs of a mentally weak man. We already knew that from the Ruiz fight though.
                  Good marketing, though.

Comment

Working...
                  X