Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye Backs Anthony Joshua To Beat Tyson Fury, Explains Why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #11
    Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
    Fury is stronger mentally than Joshua, plus he moves better, usually punches from obscure angles, has an odd sense of timing that had troubled most fighters, and has an excellent defense. Joshua has a lot going for him, but he's definitely a more conventional HW, as pretty much all HWs have been vs Fury. Both will prepare well, as these will likely be the two biggest fights of their careers. Joshua will likely play it safe after being stopped a couple fights back... but taking chances will be the only way he wins IMO. I'm going with Fury by late stoppage, or after Joshua's people throw on the towel.
    I don't agree fury is mentally tougher
    I like fury more than Joshua who is a boring predictable guy but joshua is tough he just doesn't have the best chin.
    Fury dropped his nuts in my opinion rather than rematch Wlad. Thought of it gave him a breakdown.
    They are both tough but Joshua is fast and he us quite skillful , fury has a lot of reach and good conditioning but hes not fast , if joshua beats him to jab fury is getting KTFO

    Comment


    • #12
      Originally posted by Pusnuts View Post

      I don't agree fury is mentally tougher
      I like fury more than Joshua who is a boring predictable guy but joshua is tough he just doesn't have the best chin.
      Fury dropped his nuts in my opinion rather than rematch Wlad. Thought of it gave him a breakdown.
      They are both tough but Joshua is fast and he us quite skillful , fury has a lot of reach and good conditioning but hes not fast , if joshua beats him to jab fury is getting KTFO






      AJ quit against Ruiz... he checked out, he did not want to be there

      Fury is definitely mentally tougher than AJ

      also, Fury fought Wilder TWICE... when AJ would not go anywhere near him... fans can pretend that never happened if they wish
      PunchyPotorff likes this.

      Comment


      • #13
        Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post







        AJ quit against Ruiz... he checked out, he did not want to be there

        Fury is definitely mentally tougher than AJ

        also, Fury fought Wilder TWICE... when AJ would not go anywhere near him... fans can pretend that never happened if they wish
        Here’s another broken record on the forum from this poster who lies all the time , Wilder is so avoided he fired one of his advisers for trying to set up the A.J fight along with numerous offers he declined since 2018 ?

        Comment


        • #14
          Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

          Here’s another broken record on the forum from this poster who lies all the time , Wilder is so avoided he fired one of his advisers for trying to set up the A.J fight along with numerous offers he declined since 2018 ?





          FACT: AJ ducked Wilder TWICE...

          ... his fanboys can pretend that never happened if they wish

          Comment


          • #15
            The only thing Joshua has to do is make fury fight. Fury’s gonna try all that bull**** like in the klitchko fight.
            fury never made that a fight, he was just wasting everyone’s money by poncing about and not actually having a fight.
            had klitchko not been stiff and frozen like that, he would have kod fury pretty easily, he just froze and we all saw that.
            pits not that he didn’t know what to do with him or any other bull**** fury claims, he was far more experienced and skilled than fury at that time but
            never switched on.
            joshua has beaten mandatory opponents who have climbed the ladder for the chance and all but Ruiz, he has kod pretty easily. These men were not mandatory for nothing as they earned their shot. Fury however, goes on a bender for a while, has two or three “tune ups” one of which almost stopped him if it were not for the ref and got kod by a heavily flawed wilder on a real clock. In the return, he went and did what anyone else was and is capable of as we know wilder is China and lacks skill, gameplan, defence etc etc, we all know it’s just knockout night for wilder every time.
            so you see, fury has only really beaten wilder in one fight, he’s only beaten anybody convincingly at this level in one fight, in reality terms of losses then, truth be known, he has 2 losses just unconfirmed IMO.
            joshua, can be a little stiff but once he starts to get involved and loosen up, the man has a bigger punch than any other. Wilder could punch but it was just very fast windmill shots, he can’t throw from the hip like joshua and neither can fury however, this fight (as long as fury actually fights) will be about who lands and who has the better chin. Joshua got off the floor to ko the big klit, previous to that very few have actually got up from that yet he did and won by ko. Dillian whyte also has heavy hands but Joshua kod him too. Ruiz had him on the floor and kod but he got up inside the count. This was one fight in which joshua genuinely lost, he can take the shots but I believe fury can’t take his and there’s no way he hits harder than pretty much most of joshuas opponents. Maybe, sugar hill can train him to throw properly and generate the power but hang on, he should already have that shouldn’t he?
            im goin with Anthony Joshua by big ko OR fury on points by poncing about and not fighting.
            in the words of the great Alan Ford “I want that ***** to fackin fight” now fack off.
            Boxing56, Repens and Slowhand like this.

            Comment


            • #16
              Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post







              AJ quit against Ruiz... he checked out, he did not want to be there

              Fury is definitely mentally tougher than AJ

              also, Fury fought Wilder TWICE... when AJ would not go anywhere near him... fans can pretend that never happened if they wish
              you seem pretty clued up about the facts, is that you AJ? “Nah, it’s just some imbecile online that likes saying FACT” lol what a Dee head.
              fact off! You know fack all son and least of all, the facts.

              REDEEMER and Repens like this.

              Comment


              • #17
                Fury has the tools to beat AJ comfortably. The idiotic spider isn’t going to be beaten by an ungreased robot.

                Comment


                • #18
                  "Fury is a huge favorite to win the fight."

                  So I went to the betting sites here .................. all I'm seeing is a slight favorite which I'd say is about right.

                  Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post
                  Fury has the tools to beat AJ comfortably. The idiotic spider isn’t going to be beaten by an ungreased robot.

                  Comment


                  • #19
                    Funny to see that everyone has forgotten that Fury supposedly had a mental breakdown, suffered with depression, battled suicide and addiction - yet AJ is mentally weak.

                    If Fury is mentally stronger then AJ needs to be committed to a hospital.
                    Last edited by OnlytheTruth; 04-19-2021, 03:56 AM.
                    Repens likes this.

                    Comment


                    • #20
                      I can't pick a winner. Maybe nearer fight night. Who I eventually think will win, I will want to win as I don't like my predictions to be wrong.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP