Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: Who Can Give Canelo a Real Fight? I'm One of The Few!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This kid is really embarrassing
    siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Alf Stewart View Post
      I’d rather see Eubank fight Charlo tbh.
      That would be a fun match-up. But Charlo is too busy fighting the likes of Juan Macias Montiel instead of giving us the fights we would rather see.

Comment

I'd like to see Eubank fight Williams. I think it would be an entertaining fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

yes people offer Floyd all manner of tempting weight classes to get a Floyd fight. Ggg offered 154 because it's the only way.
          Its up to floyd to say I don't need to fight you at your weakest.
          ———-
          You mean the same way the “great” PAC should have said to Oscar, Margarito, Cotto and Marquez that he doesn’t need to fight them at their weakest?
          Is that what you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

That would be a fun match-up. But Charlo is too busy fighting the likes of Juan Macias Montiel instead of giving us the fights we would rather see.
            H Town............

Comment

Eubank is a clout chaser. Every time dude has stepped up he’s lost. Canelos next two or three fights have already been mapped out and This is obvious. If Eubank was actually serious about fighting someone he should fight Andrade both with DAZN. But he will lose that fight too

Comment

**** you Eubank. I don’t believe your ass. I would bet Canelo washes you.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post

———-
                  You mean the same way the “great” PAC should have said to Oscar, Margarito, Cotto and Marquez that he doesn’t need to fight them at their weakest?
                  Is that what you mean?
                  Well Pac s fighting them in his 8th weight class. And he's still fighting. Floyd wasn't fighting much after 'cw fight with nelo. Why not go out guns blazing it was Floyd s last time to do something special but goes out with a whimper. Go on floyd let your hair down

Comment

I'd rather see him fight Williams. Canelo is on another level.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

Well Pac s fighting them in his 8th weight class. And he's still fighting. Floyd wasn't fighting much after 'cw fight with nelo. Why not go out guns blazing it was Floyd s last time to do something special but goes out with a whimper. Go on floyd let your hair down
                      ————————
                      Yet another excuse for your Pinoy icon. But at least this time you’re agreeing that PAC chose to fight them at their weakest weight.
                      As for that dubious 8th weight class. Without googling, can you name the guy PAC fought at 135?
                      Also, the Margarito fight was at 150 for the Jr MW belt of 154. So weaken Margarito to capture the 154 belt and all you Filipinos celebrate it as an accomplishment.

Comment

Working...
                      X