No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Blasts Out Ben Askren in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Blasts Out Ben Askren in One Round

The cruiserweight contest between novice boxer Jake Paul and former ONE welterweight champion and UFC fighter Askren was a clash of disciplines between combat sports. The crossover collision proved that Paul was the more prolific fighter -- and puncher -- in the squared circle during Triller's Fight Club pay-per-view at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta on Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-18-2021, 12:02 AM.

In the headline matchup April 17 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Jake Paul takes on former Bellator and OneFC champion Ben Askren, while Regis Prograis (New Orleans), a former world champion and arguably one of the top two super lightweights in the world, takes on Ivan Redkach (Shostka, Ukraine); heavyweight MMA Bad Boy Mir (Las Vegas) will battle Cunningham (Philadelphia); and Joe Fournier (London) will challenge music icon and worldwide star Reykon (Envigado, Colombia).

The lineup for the four-hour Pay Per View show will include performances by Justin Bieber, The Black Keys, Doja Cat, Saweetie, Diplo, Major Lazer, and the exclusive world premiere of the hip hop supergroup Mt. Westmore (Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, Too $hort and E-40) performing for their first time ever together. Emmy Award-winning filmmaker Bert Marcus will lead and direct the creative storytelling for the Triller Fight Club event.
    roñacastro roñacastro likes this.

Comment

Paul unanimous

Comment

Paul will batter Askren who has a massive head and with a replacement hip won’t be the second coming of Michael Nunn. 1-2 rounds

Comment

I would rather sit at the park and watch dogs take a dump then this sht show!

What a waste of time.

Comment

Fk this garbage. It should stay on youtube and off this forum.
            tophat1 tophat1 billeau2 billeau2 like this.

Comment

Jake 'The Problem Child' Paul, is going to shyte on MMA today.

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieKray View Post
                Fk this garbage. It should stay on youtube and off this forum.
                I am with you. I guess it's what people want though for some strange reason.
                ReggieKray ReggieKray likes this.

Comment

I went through a bunch of their training footage, and I believe Paul has the upper hand in pure boxing. Askren stands a bit too heavy on his front foot, and has weak movement. He'll probably land a few good shots, before he gets caught and KO'ed.

Comment

This is almost a lock to be a crazy ass card of fights & entertainment. And maybe the wonkiest part of this card is some youtube guy who boxes as a hobby is fighting a second tier MMA league champion & its the main event & a ex-boxing champion is fighting a ex-UFC champion & its not even the co-main. If that isn't a peek into why boxing makes no sense outside the ring idk what does & this sorta sh^t could happen in no other sport like it happens in boxing.

And lol at folks mad about this circus like the normal boxing sh^t isn't a circus. Its just a circus you are used to.
                    LA_2_Vegas LA_2_Vegas likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X