No announcement yet.

154 is garbage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 154 is garbage

The guy who beat the boogeyman just fought to a draw with a nobody.

Where’s everyone who told me how great this division was the last time I called it out?

Comment

One thing I know about that Harrison fight is that it was painful to watch. I left it after 2 rounds and went to the clown show.

Comment

He got outboxed in long stretches by a complete nobody, a guy who moved up in weight after getting KOed.

So I’m a bit less confident in Charlo after watching this one, the guy he outboxed and beat by decision.

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        One thing I know about that Harrison fight is that it was painful to watch. I left it after 2 rounds and went to the clown show.

Comment

Everyone is ducking Soro in that division

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
            He got outboxed in long stretches by a complete nobody, a guy who moved up in weight after getting KOed.

So I’m a bit less confident in Charlo after watching this one, the guy he outboxed and beat by decision.

I think Charlo is the man in a division that has no clear champion. Harrison's style makes me snore instantly. I can't appreciate that kinda style, nothing sweet scientific about it.

Comment

Yep said it in the thread last night a welterweight journeyman just moved up and fought to a draw with a top 10 guy.

Comment

worst division since the 90's Heavyweights.

Comment

Working...
                X