Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: I'm An Elite Fighter, A Young Hot Prospect, Not A ****ty Amateur

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: I'm An Elite Fighter, A Young Hot Prospect, Not A ****ty Amateur

Jake Paul may only have two professional boxing matches under his belt, but he seemingly has the confidence and braggadocio of an all-time great. The boxing novice Paul will step out of the celebrity boxing circle and challenge himself to a real fight when he faces former MMA champion and UFC fighter Ben Askren on Saturday in a Triller pay-per-view bout at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I know atleast 20 amateurs who would knock out jake paul brutally. Including myself

Comment

Someone tell the Privileged Fool... Elite and Prospect doesn't go together unless.........

Comment

Lmao good god I hope this kid gets laid out tonight he probably will win and his ego will triple but bro you fought a dweeb in your first fight who walks around at 170 and a goofy NBA player who was flying in with his punches and had zero training now you're fighting a wrestler with minimal striking abilities if you are elite why dont you fight someone like Ismayl Silakh or Denis Grachev.

Comment

Dude obviously needs new content for YouTube...

Comment

Nah you’re worse than a sh**ty amateur and you’re a sex offender.

Comment

I think Tank should fight Paul IF he gets through Barrios and I believe he will. It's the only logical fight to be made in boxing.

Comment

I hope people catch the sarcasm in the above post

Comment

Jake Paul vs Tyson Fury for the heavyweight championship of the world. Let's get crazy haha. Well, he's laughing all the way to the bank, and Triller pays big amounts.

Comment

Jake Paul vs Charlie Zelenof FxlEfD1.gif

Comment

Working...
                    X