Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: We've Sent Fury a Good Offer, One I'm Sure He Won't Refuse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorvernRob View Post

According to that, it is - apart from Fury’s signature. Hopefully he won’t be asking Eubank Jr for his pen.
    Apparently Chris had just misplaced it. Haven't you heard? He wants to fight Brook and then Golovkin
    NorvernRob NorvernRob likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by takenotes View Post

What is wrong with there human rights? Who even gives a sht anymore about that? NBA still does well with china chi I bet all the brothas watch that tripe
      Their and Xi

Slave labor, sex slaves, public decapitation, must be muslim, no gay allowed, rape victims are punished, and bloggers get flogged.

Repens Repens likes this.

Comment

I hope Fury won't find a horse's head in his bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Repens View Post

If fury takes a fight in saudi, he dgaf either. If you buy a ticket, you dgaf either. If I buy a ticket, I dgaf either......and so on and so forth.
          You think the Philippines or the DRC are bastions of virtue? It is a moment of boxing history, especially Brits and people will travel to see it. That is, if we can. Both the US and Saudi require 10 day isolation on return which makes it impossible for 2 of the 4 that I would go with.

Comment

Originally posted by Anglo_Saxon View Post
            " We've Sent Fury a Good Offer " .... Stay humble you big dope !
            this must be what ? Ur 6th alt ?

Comment

If fury takes a fight in saudi, he dgaf either. If you buy a ticket, you dgaf either. If I buy a ticket, I dgaf either......and so on and so forth.
              I posted the above in answer to this quote from sayithowitisuk
              "Money first Edward & 2 faced Aj dgaf about human right's just that government cheque.
              Can't wait for Fury to bludgeon the trinket belt holder."

I wasn't trying to be political or controversial - i was merely pointing out that, if fury accepts, he is no better than Money first Edward & 2 faced Aj.
              Last edited by Repens; 04-17-2021, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
                "we've sent him a good offer . . ."

Wasn't it agreed 50/50?
                Let's hope the final split is not 50-50.

I frankly believe it should be around 55-45, in Fury's favor, because Fury has not lost AND is lineal champion.
                Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

What I hate is hearn and aj behaving as if they were the main stakeholders and Fury just the one to be brought on board.

Comment

I agree, not that id ever pay xD
                    Fury isn't all over the web though preaching stay local & help the economy or only black lives matter cos apparently not Saudis as long as he get's paid.
                    Tbh I'm a bit stunned Furyis accepting it but from all accounts there is only 1 official offer anyway.

Comment

For those on the forum who are young and inexperienced, who haven't been party to a big deal of any kind - a corporate takeover, a major real estate purchase, a movie library sale etc etc - these big deals are complex and take time even if both parties are working hard to make them happen. It's not like walking to school and buying a pack of candy on the way. So just broaden your horizons and recognize that when you get out of school the world gets way more complicated. And whilst you are having this eye opening learning experience, learn a little respect for Eddie and Bob - pulling off a massive deal isn't easy. If you get good grades you may be able to try it some time. Work hard kids
                      )

Comment

Working...
                      X