Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kambosos on Teofimo Lopez Fight: There's No Peace. F--- Peace. It's War Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

highlight reel knockout coming soon...

Comment

I like it...Kambosos selling the chit out of this bout, when he doesn’t even have to. Unlike a lot of the replies in here, I don’t believe this to be a clear cut victory for Teo. I’m favoring Lopez, but I have seen him chit the bed before (Nakatani). Kambosos is talking the talk, and I like his style of boxing. There is a definite chance for fireworks here.

Comment

Originally posted by TrillScottHeron View Post
        I like it...Kambosos selling the chit out of this bout, when he doesn’t even have to. Unlike a lot of the replies in here, I don’t believe this to be a clear cut victory for Teo. I’m favoring Lopez, but I have seen him chit the bed before (Nakatani). Kambosos is talking the talk, and I like his style of boxing. There is a definite chance for fireworks here.
        people can't see that.. because the unimpressive win against selby means to them that he can't beat lopez.. but lopez also had a hard time with the longer japanese.. it's a war for me

Comment

I want to see Kombosos win but after watching the Selby fight (which he should of lost IMO) with his short stubby arms and lack of combinations and leather thrown I can't see him backing up his words.
          Last edited by TheBlackSwifty; 05-07-2021, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Boring garbage fight

Comment

Working...
            X