I understand why some boxers don`t wanna fight Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I understand why some boxers don`t wanna fight Canelo

They don`t wanna take L for a payday.

GGG clearly beat Canelo in first fight but got only a draw.

Canelo is the new Mayweather: you get a pay day and you know you are gonna lose.

Because nobody at 160 -168 is strong enough to knock Canelo out.

Yeah but it doesn't make any sense. I know Americans like that "The offer would get bigger" motto but sometimes that doesn't happen. I would rather get a 6/7m payday in one fight than fight 7 bums for 1m each time. You still have to train for those 6/7 fighters.

Comment

The 30 year old Canelo now looks more dangerous than the 27 year old version GGG fought...

Comment

In Plant's case, he needs to rest after an easy fight even though he is at his physical peak so that is why he couldn't take the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          In Plant's case, he needs to rest after an easy fight even though he is at his physical peak so that is why he couldn't take the fight.
          Caleb Plant gets a pass from me. All jokes aside, he lost his daughter, brother and mother within a 4 year span. I don’t blame him if he’s facing demons about LOSING since he’s been there. I actually don’t mind him getting a Canelo payday and living the rest of his life without worries. I just can’t stand boxing fans that use Plant as some ragdoll variable that Canelo is “ducking” because of “slickness.” YouTube nerds whom think they iz hoodz mayne!

Comment

Been saying on the forum foreverz. I want the Beterbiev fight and Bivol for King Nelo. Those are the best fights to be made. Unfortunately all these fighters have goals of their own and politics that we can’t get the best fighting the best. Canelo gets a pass simply because he’s the cash cow so his perspective is completely different. It’s not his fault the 168 pool is the way it is. Hopefully we can get a Benavidez fight too

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

Caleb Plant gets a pass from me. All jokes aside, he lost his daughter, brother and mother within a 4 year span. I don’t blame him if he’s facing demons about LOSING since he’s been there. I actually don’t mind him getting a Canelo payday and living the rest of his life without worries. I just can’t stand boxing fans that use Plant as some ragdoll variable that Canelo is “ducking” because of “slickness.” YouTube nerds whom think they iz hoodz mayne!
              Definitely rough times he went through but should have taken the fight when it was proposed. He could lose and likely will no matter what he does or how much time he had.

Comment

Working...
              X