Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: McGregor Can't Box, I'd Bet 100K He Can't KO Jake Paul

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rapscallion View Post
    If Jake Paul gets to fight Conor McGregor in a boxing match he knocks out McGregor. Khabib knocked McGregor down, and Poirier stopped him, and neither of them are boxers. In addition, McGregor not only failed to knock out (with a sucker punch) some old guy sitting at a bar; he also failed to knock him off his stool. McGregor won't ever box Jake Paul because he knows that Paul will knock him cold. In fact, I'll go so far as to say that Jake Paul defeats McGregor in the UFC cage too (likely another knock out). Why? McGregor can't wrestle very well, and his BJJ is average at best, so that leaves him with his MMA strength, boxing, which in his case is only a strength when he's facing an opponent who cannot box at all, which isn't Jake Paul.
    My god you are stupid. Paul has never had a fight yet you think he beats top fighters? He isn't even an amateur, he is a complete nobody who has never fought a professional fighter in his life.

Are you saying that my friends little sister is 50/50 against AJ? Utterly clueless.

This is the stupidest comment ever made on this forum and you silly YouTube fangirls who haven't got the faintest clue about boxing but are more than ready to let your ignorance flow freely need to understand that life isn't fairytales.

Moron.
    Last edited by Angeljuice; 04-16-2021, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LordInfamous View Post
      Unfortunately I can see this one happening once Paul gets his marquee win this weekend McGregor has nowhere to go but knows this sells and is a 50/50 fight.
      A non fighter with no professional wins against fighters is 50/50 with a former world champion?

This site is being destroyed by clueless YouTube fans who haven't got the slightest idea what they are talking about.

My friend has been boxing for 6 weeks now, I think he probably beats Tyson Fury (50/50 at least).

There isn't a word for how little respect I have for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Angeljuice View Post

My god you are stupid. Paul has never had a fight yet you think he beats top fighters? He isn't even an amateur, he is a complete nobody who has never fought a professional fighter in his life.

Are you saying that my friends little sister is 50/50 against AJ? Utterly clueless.

This is the stupidest comment ever made on this forum and you silly YouTube fangirls who haven't got the faintest clue about boxing but are more than ready to let your ignorance flow freely need to understand that life isn't fairytales.

Moron.
        No, I'm not stupid, but you, Angeljuice, are a simpleton who has bought into the scam that Conor McGregor's career is legit. McGregor's the guy who, despite sucker punching and old man seated on a barstool, failed to knock him off the stool or knock him out. That's a real world test and assessment of Conor McGregor's punching, and it earns a failing grade by any and every measure. Don't try selling me the fake MMA fighting of Conor McGregor when we've got his real world results against a passive old man proving that he (Conor McGregor) has little to no punching ability. How could any so called professional fighter fail to at least knock the guy off his stool when under the circumstances he should have not only KO'd the guy but also have sent him to the hospital? Look, Angeljuice, you may have a fantasy about Conor McGregor that doesn't permit you to accept the simple truth as to his lack of punching power, or you may just be stupid. Regardless, to dismiss Conor's failure to KO that seated, passive old man, says a great deal about your inability to separate reality from fraud, to separate talent from bombast, to think rather than to bloviate. Try again, Anglejuice, but this time wait until you get a brain transplant.

Comment

Ah social media marketing in full effect lol. War of words with Connor a la Mayweather and an easy way to generate a 5M+ dollars payday. At least he's not falling for the "cross the street" nonsense and may eventually promote himself (if he is as serious about boxing as he is about getting paid).

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Haney doesnt have to ko Ryan to win.
            This ^^^^^^

Haney is a bad fight for Garcia

Comment

The tool hasn't ever fought a fighter. He is an amateur without a real fight and you think he stands a chance against a real fighter?

I would pay good money to watch McGregor destroy the amateur pretender who has never received a single punch from a professional in the ring.

Hopefully he destroys that stupid looking face in the process of ending his silly wet dream about being a fighter.
              A non fighter with no professional wins against fighters is 50/50 with a former world champion?

This site is being destroyed by clueless YouTube fans who haven't got the slightest idea what they are talking about.

My friend has been boxing for 6 weeks now, I think he probably beats Tyson Fury (50/50 at least).

There isn't a word for how little respect I have for you.
              Paul looked capable for a novice in his previous fights he's obviously been training for a while and should beat Askren he's way bigger too weighed in 189 for his last fight McGregor is nothing but a good striker in MMA he's also a novice in boxing.

Comment

Personally, I liked Conor's push-punches and "that" uppercut, phew! I think Floyd felt it.. just.

Comment

Originally posted by LordInfamous View Post

Paul looked capable for a novice in his previous fights he's obviously been training for a while and should beat Askren he's way bigger too weighed in 189 for his last fight McGregor is nothing but a good striker in MMA he's also a novice in boxing.

The thing is, until you have been hit by a fighter in anger, you have no idea of your ability. McGregor is a World Champion fighter and although not a boxer, he has been tested in the ring and won a world championship.

Paul is an absolute novice to the fight game. He still hasn't faced a single boxer and won't for his next fight.

Talking about beating former world champions by someone who has never fought a fighter, just a couple of minor celebrities is unbelievably ridiculous.

Why not wait until he has a proper debut fight against a boxer before deciding whether he is any good or an absolute joke?

Comment

Originally posted by Rapscallion View Post

No, I'm not stupid, but you, Angeljuice, are a simpleton who has bought into the scam that Conor McGregor's career is legit. McGregor's the guy who, despite sucker punching and old man seated on a barstool, failed to knock him off the stool or knock him out. That's a real world test and assessment of Conor McGregor's punching, and it earns a failing grade by any and every measure. Don't try selling me the fake MMA fighting of Conor McGregor when we've got his real world results against a passive old man proving that he (Conor McGregor) has little to no punching ability. How could any so called professional fighter fail to at least knock the guy off his stool when under the circumstances he should have not only KO'd the guy but also have sent him to the hospital? Look, Angeljuice, you may have a fantasy about Conor McGregor that doesn't permit you to accept the simple truth as to his lack of punching power, or you may just be stupid. Regardless, to dismiss Conor's failure to KO that seated, passive old man, says a great deal about your inability to separate reality from fraud, to separate talent from bombast, to think rather than to bloviate. Try again, Anglejuice, but this time wait until you get a brain transplant.
                    Paul hasn't even had a single fight yet. Tell me how good he is again.....Conor wasn't trying to knock out the old man he shouldn't have hit him at all but he gave him a slap more than anything.

Honestly you are genuinely as stupid as they come. Do you think the sperm in my left testicle can beat Wilder in a fight? That's along the lines of nonsense you are spouting.

You believe a big mouth youtuber who has never fought anybody can beat the best in the world because he says so and lots of little girls like him.
                    I don't even like McGregor, he is a piece of **** but random nobody's won't beat him in a fight, especially if they have never fought a genuine oponent.

You make me embarrassed to be human, where do they churn out special people like you,?

Your ignorance has made me angry. Idiot.
                    Last edited by Angeljuice; 04-16-2021, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Paul hasn't even had a single fight yet. Tell me how good he is again.....Conor wasn't trying to knock out the old man he shouldn't have hit him at all but he gave him a slap more than anything.

Honestly you are genuinely as stupid as they come. Do you think the sperm in my left testicle can beat Wilder in a fight? That's along the lines of nonsense you are spouting.

You believe a big mouth youtuber who has never fought anybody can beat the best in the world because he says so and lots of little girls like him.
                      I don't even like McGregor, he is a piece of **** but random nobody's won't beat him in a fight, especially if they have never fought a genuine oponent.

You make me embarrassed to be human, where do they churn out special people like you,?

Your ignorance has made me angry. Idiot.
                      "You believe a big mouth youtuber who has never fought anybody can beat the best in the world" Angeljuice, if there had been any doubt that you are an imbecile, you now have removed all doubt. And guess what? It's here for all to see -- permanently!

Comment

Working...
                      X