Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Saunders Will Give Canelo a Boxing Lesson, Easier Fight Than People Think!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with comments here that Canelo is protected he lost both fights against GGG. Where I disagree his not going to be exposed by Saunders the onky way to beat Canelo is with power which Saunders lacks, Canelo will walk through his punches and wear him down. I expect an even contest in first 4 rounds then Canelo starts breaking him down. Fury and Saunders are friends what does anyone expect Tyson to say.

Comment

I think fury a bit gung ho with predictions. Nel o is no1 pfp. Makes you think is fury a bit too hung up about himself v josh?
      But I rate bjs so expect bjs to give nel o as hard a fight he's been in in a long time.
      Last edited by hugh grant; 04-16-2021, 04:49 AM.

Comment

I am kinda leaning on BJS giving Canelo trouble. Dude is an absolute wank but he has the kind of natural boxing talent which puts him above typical Euro/Brit fighters.

Comment

Why have I got a feeling something stops this fight from happening. Saunders always manages to blow his opportunities in some way.

Comment

Nelo improved since loss to floyd. But has he improved since loss to ggg? If gg G can beat nel o why can't bjs, if bjs is as good as ggg?

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
              I agree with comments here that Canelo is protected he lost both fights against GGG. Where I disagree his not going to be exposed by Saunders the onky way to beat Canelo is with power which Saunders lacks, Canelo will walk through his punches and wear him down. I expect an even contest in first 4 rounds then Canelo starts breaking him down. Fury and Saunders are friends what does anyone expect Tyson to say.
              I agree, you definitely need power, but didnt kov and callum smith??? Need to have that grit to go to war with canelo and make it a dog fight, as ggg did in both fights, took canelos best shots and kept coming all night. The only one who will do that again to canelo is benavidez, issue i see there is canelos defense really has improved to such a degree, in almost every fight that even with that strategy its still difficult to catch canelo clean and consistently and to add canelos granite chin. I cant see anyone who has a exceptional slick style, combined very fast hands where it negates canelos defense. It is going to take ALOT to beat canelo at this time as hes at his peak. BJ may look decent 1st 3 rounds maybe, but again I think canelos defense will see BJ punching air for alot of the fight til eventually a late stoppage occurs. BJ got wobbled by literally the only punch Isufi landed on him when winning his smw title. Canelo we all know can bang and wil bank on that like he did with Kov

Comment

Is Saunders dependable enough that we can count on his being in fantastic shape for this fight? If he isn't, then forget it. Otherwise, it will be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by breeto80 View Post
                  Wanna make some easy money ? Put all you can afford on Canelo. Canelo is taking a page out of the Mayweather career advancement page. All of Canelo's fights from here on in will be " low risk/ high reward " type fights. Take whatever the oddsmakers will give you. Canelo will not lose this fight. Canelo won't be taking any fights where there's a risk of losing. The names will look pretty, but they won't stand a chance. Take that to the bank.
                  Exactly this. Though Canelo's not the only one using Floydbook, all PBC's A-listers do too.

Comment

I admire Fury`s passion, but Saunders will need a perfect fight to make it close. Even if he wins, they will rob him on score cards.

Comment

Canelo should move to the UK. He's not interested in American fighters. Saunders is another pillow fister with no chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X