Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: At Some Point De La Hoya Disappointed Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He disappointed you because he wanted you to fight real opponents instead of going on a european tour of trash fighters. Oscar was to ANTI cherry pick for you.

Comment

For a top fighter, being a free agent and promoting yourself is the way to go, as Mayweather showed.

Comment

OSCAR wants him to fight GGG immediately and he was effin afraid of the Power, that GGG might be lucky and knock him out. Cheater clenelo!

Comment

Can't wait till Oscar writes a book one day exposing AlvaRoid.

Comment

Oscar did more for Canelo than any promoter has ever done for any fighter in history. He got him Canelo a baseball level contract with DAZN and that's after all the years helping him become a star in the sport.
            Keleneki Keleneki likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Nahhh too soon. And you know the bi@tches now days call boxers bums if they get a loss...

Plus I don't think Ortiz wins that fight???
              Maybe I need to go back and look at Ellis? I didn't think he was that good!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Like when Oscar checked himself into rehab the night before Canelos biggest fight when he was like 21???
                he was 23 you dummy. Canelo fans always trying to make it seem like canelo was a baby when the fight happened despite having been world champion for 3 years and beating several former champions by that point. Canelo never would’ve landed a fight with mayweather or been handed a world title he didn’t deserve on a silver platter at 20 years old had it not been for Oscar. He’d have been locked into some go nowhere contract with all star boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                  he was 23 you dummy. Canelo fans always trying to make it seem like canelo was a baby when the fight happened despite having been world champion for 3 years and beating several former champions by that point. Canelo never would’ve landed a fight with mayweather or been handed a world title he didn’t deserve on a silver platter at 20 years old had it not been for Oscar. He’d have been locked into some go nowhere contract with all star boxing.
                  Wow! You soo fkn salty u get mad that I was off 2 years?? Name a CURRENT 23 year old who fighting tough fights like Canelo did at that age???

Teo?? Haha Loma ain't no Floyd DUMMY!

And this was about OSCAR RTARD. Who checked into REHAB the night before.

You need a link or some sht stupid???

Stay salty lil Kunt

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post
                    Canelo: At some point, De La Hoya disappointed me.

Interviewer: Could you pinpoint when this happened?

[Silence for a moment as Canelo thinks]

Canelo: Well, there was this one time with these kitchen utensils..
                    when he was wearing fishnets and was taking dillies up his azz.

im Mexican if I stapled de la maricon. I’d go back to prison

Comment

Originally posted by Kiowhatta View Post
                      This is the side of Canelo I loathe. He is the personification of cognitive dissonance, in a way, he is Mayweather's heir. He appears to have no regard for others, is surly, has no manners, no humility, no ability to relate or connect, to endear or have any redemptive features.

The only sports figure I know of to complain during COVID that near 370 million for 11 fights wasn't fair,

But then he gets in the ring, and now that he has almost shaken off the nuanced, subtle cherry-picker who only fights opponents entering a downward slide, I am thoroughly mesmerised by what he can do in the ring.

And that's when it makes sense. The detached, emotionless, automaton-like demeanour carries over into his performances.

His complaint wasnt just money it was no fight being made at all and DLH not following up last year, he just wanted to stay active

Comment

Working...
                      X