Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should boots leave Pbc before he becomes the next Mall?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should boots leave Pbc before he becomes the next Mall?

I genuinely worry that if he stays with Pbc he will waste many needed yrs of his career? PBC has turned into a hypejob factory imho

PBC has the top WWs.

Comment

If Ennis plays it smart he can work his way up the rankings and become a mandatory...without signing years of his career to any one network or promoter.
      siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
        I genuinely worry that if he stays with Pbc he will waste many needed yrs of his career? PBC has turned into a hypejob factory imho
        Ennis is not signed to the PBC...he is managed by Cameron Dunkin and can fight on anyone platform.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post

Ennis is not signed to the PBC...he is managed by Cameron Dunkin and can fight on anyone platform.
          Isn't that what Pbc says about everyone they keep from signing 100+ mil contracts like Wilder?

Comment

Nobody else has any WW's at 147, where the hell would he go? TR has Crawford, GB has Ortiz, Hearn has nobody. All the fights at 147 are with PBC

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              If Ennis plays it smart he can work his way up the rankings and become a mandatory...without signing years of his career to any one network or promoter.
              But thats the problem (I'm a huge Spence fan BUT I don't see him giving Boots an opportunity for many yrs if even,& Al won't let the fight go to purse bid either afaik?) I don't see any Pbc welters fighting him either,I see Boots sitting on the shelf fighting once a yr or twice maybe,& only against worn gatekeepers.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                Nobody else has any WW's at 147, where the hell would he go? TR has Crawford, GB has Ortiz, Hearn has nobody. All the fights at 147 are with PBC
                But what good is it sitting on the shelf for years & years before Al will let him fight Spence,Porter etc.? He can end up worse than Crawford is in because he won't be as active as Bud at least is,he won't be able to go to purse bids or become mandatory to pbc champs,because Al doesn't wanna cannabalize his fighters v each other & he doesn't want them to take risks vs other promoters fighters. If he was with GBP or even a truly free agent he can force purse bids on Spence as soon as he gets ranked #1,but Al only wants his best fighting guaranteed win fights for most part.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  Exactly this. The PBC has nothing to offer Jermall and almost everything to offer Boots.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Exactly this. The PBC has nothing to offer Jermall and almost everything to offer Boots.
                    Do you believe Al will let him fight 3x a year,force purse bids on his best guys right away like his talent demands? Especially considering how dangerous he is to Spence?

Comment

Working...
                    X