Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez-Jose Uzcategui Super Middleweight Clash To Headline Aug. 28 Showtime Telecast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benavides blew it when he missed weight and popping dirty. Now no one wants to fight him because they are all waiting for a shot at Canelo. I rather he fight Jacobs but this is good enough for now instead of night fighting at all.

Comment

Anybody hating this fight or saying anything remotely negative needs to give their head a good shake. This has war wrote all over it. I’d bet my house it doesn’t go the distance. With that said I expect to see Benavidez hand raised in victory, but with current state of affairs and other guys tied up, im more than happy with this fight. Same with tank v barrios, people love to just moan nowadays.
      Shadoww702 Shadoww702 likes this.

Comment

David is waisting alot his youth on fighters that are past there prime and he better not say ish to Caleb about anything anymore I swear

Comment

I wonder if he's doing this to move up the IBF's rankings as he knows the WBC will just franchise Canelo. Smart move so he's gunning for either Plant or Canelo if Plant and Canelo fight first.... Fight makes sense and definitely gonna not go the distance.

Comment

Plus we ALL know how the IBF its a must on their Mandos or they get stripped.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post

I know cause boxing fans are the worst kind of fans in the history of sport.
              Well, they certainly can be. Benavidez/Uzcategui is fun...ok, it's not #1 vs #2-we all know that, but for what it is, it will be action while it lasts.
              BLASTER1 BLASTER1 likes this.

Comment

Working...
              X