Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury, Joshua 'Approve Site Offer' For First Bout, Says Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrFistz View Post
    I swear y'all stupid. Frank Warren just said yesterday it wasn't happening in the summer do to the Olympics and all other kind stuff. This dope comes out and said whatever he wants and you clown jump on his jock strap...lol
    So we are all stupid and you use "do" instead of "due". Okay superdummy.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
      How long they gonna keep running with this lie. In February they were saying two weeks away, then two more weeks. Now Fury fired Sugar Hill and John Fury had said they ain't gonna make a fight. And The main reason it won't happen soon is because they aren't gonna make as much money during the pandemic than they would under normal circumstances. The fight will more than likely be in 2022 after AJ fights Usyk and Fury fights Wilder. I'm not believing any AJ and Fury talk until I actually see those guys in the ring trading punches.
      Haha, you got it wrong but can't accept it. Float away.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlout View Post
        This Hearn definitely like the sound of jerking off to his own d.ck. Why keep yapping about the fight every day if you are not ready to make an announcement? We don't hear Arum making all these noise as we've heard the idea was to keep mute on both sides until all details are ironed out and an announcement is ready to be made. This narcisist just cannot help himself. Am sure he thinks this is all about him and he is bigger than the fighters and only doing them a favor. What a c.unt.
        The only one who put in the effort was Hearn. If you hate Hearn you hate boxing as he's the only one who gets fights done.

Comment

Originally posted by !-1 View Post
          Hearn still stringing the matchroom casuals along. These morons believe everything that comes out of that narcissistic liars mouth. Until it is officially announced I don't believe it especially coming from Hearn.

Why doesn't that attention seeker keep negotaitions private like everybody else. Any oppurtunity to get attention for himself.
          Hold your hate and stop crying like a baby. John and Tyson Fury have both said the same (which anybody who isn't a "casual" would know).

You got it wrong and are obviously upset that you aren't as knowledgeable as you think. Don't run Eddie down for your ignorance.

Comment

Eddie Hearn you talk to much try shutting your mouth until everything is finalised ,venue date and time,always talking crap

Comment

Eddie,. Best promoter in boxing today. Period
              super-x likes this.

Comment

zzzzzzzz....wake me up when something actually happens and there's some real news.

Comment

Working...
                X