Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Williams: Demetrius Andrade's A Clown; He's Got A Screw Loose; He's An Oddball

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #11
    Originally posted by mlac View Post

    that time he came out dressed as a g a y pirate might have something to do with it?
    [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]


    Why you front mlac?! Boo was fresh as **** in dat Billy-Hoe press-conference, tha kid even had a runway on deck!
    mlac likes this.

    Comment


    • #12
      Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

      [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]


      Why you front mlac?! Boo was fresh as **** in dat Billy-Hoe press-conference, tha kid even had a runway on deck!
      ngl Billy nasal inhalers boy joe saunders looked pretty intimidated there! no wonder he got shook & pulled out. People talk about Tyson Fury dressing up as budget batman V Klit as some sort of incredible mental warefare. When Boo boo gets zero shine.
      1hourRun likes this.

      Comment


      • #13
        Originally posted by mlac View Post

        ngl Billy nasal inhalers boy joe saunders looked pretty intimidated there! no wonder he got shook & pulled out. People talk about Tyson Fury dressing up as budget batman V Klit as some sort of incredible mental warefare. When Boo boo gets zero shine.
        [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]


        I can tell the mind-games have already gotten to Liam Williams, hes already defeated. You right bruh, Boo's psychology is underrated, its scared away tha Charlos, tha Triple-G's, tha Culero's, tha Billy-Hoes.

        Comment


        • #14
          Originally posted by mlac View Post

          that time he came out dressed as a g a y pirate might have something to do with it?
          Yes, I'll second that. Some things in life you just can't un-see and Demetrius 'Ooh-arr! Andrade was definitely one of those things. Maybe that's how 1HourPunchbag dresses?
          mlac likes this.

          Comment


          • #15
            For me in boxing and fighters some guys I just don't like but if they fight hard and impress that passes just an oddity of mine. As far as fighting Andre has hurt lesser opponents and then pulled back more then once. That finisher that most good fighters have is it missing? Whats the deal ? I hope Liam puts it to the test. Then he can be a space man or whatever just fight hard and finish. More then enough out of this fight. Oh and every time I hear a U.K. fighter talk tuff I look at those in the past and think ........ show it man.

            Comment


            • #16
              Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post

              Yes, I'll second that. Some things in life you just can't un-see and Demetrius 'Ooh-arr! Andrade was definitely one of those things. Maybe that's how 1HourPunchbag dresses?
              1hourBum seems to know where all the pirate bars are
              in any given town, definitely on the suspects list.

              Comment


              • #17
                I'm interested in the fight - I haven't seen a lot of Williams' fights but I went back to watch a couple recent...he seems strong right now. I think he can be real competitive and offer Andrade the chance to shine if he can handle it; if not, this guy could win just on being more focused on Andrade than Andrade is on him

                Comment


                • #18
                  Originally posted by 57Blues View Post
                  For me in boxing and fighters some guys I just don't like but if they fight hard and impress that passes just an oddity of mine. As far as fighting Andre has hurt lesser opponents and then pulled back more then once. That finisher that most good fighters have is it missing? Whats the deal ? I hope Liam puts it to the test. Then he can be a space man or whatever just fight hard and finish. More then enough out of this fight. Oh and every time I hear a U.K. fighter talk tuff I look at those in the past and think ........ show it man.
                  For sure, that is one of the things that Andrade has done for a long time imo - he's never quiet finished a fight making that big statement. This fight here seems like it sets up well for him if he can really close the show

                  Comment


                  • #19
                    I have watched Andrade since he was light Middleweight champion sorry to say he is boring as hell, plenty of chances for coming out party, just remember he doesn't destroy Williams in a couple of rounds he is just a joke please he went tooth and nail with Liam Smith who I don't rate one bit. He won't shine but probably outclasses in a boring fight that should be the mismatch I expect. I hope Williams wins.

                    Comment


                    • #20
                      Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]


                      I wonder what makes Liam Williams say such a thing?
                      Let's see how it goes Saturday, repeat of 2020? Gypsy King, TTT? Alantez Fox knows who's gonna win.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP