No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Fury: Tyson Will Fight With or Without Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
    All parties signed the contracts a month ago giving Edward 30 day's to provide the venue & site fee that ended Sunday just gone.
    I bet he hasn't delivered the number's proposed. He keeps saying there's multiple big offers yet Aj has said himself there's only 1 official offer.
    It's well documented the people who put on clash of the dunes got shafted financially yet Now Edward wants more in covid world?
    It should go on behind closed doors asap in the uk & It will do massive ppvs with hopefully a late summer stadium fight again here in the UK.
    Hearn though doesn't give an f about the fight or the sport just money.
    Hearn & Aj have done nothing but stall the division rarely fighting & alway's with rematch contracts even with mandatories which legally shouldn't have rematch clauses instead of earning his shot again like in all other sports.
    Boxing is officially a business now & not a sport with usually not the fight we want at the end of that business.
    Makes me bloody sick.
    You’re so full of s*** it’s actually unbelievable. On one hand you say Tyson Fury is 100% confident the fight will happen, yet on the other you slate Hearn for not delivering. when Tyson’s own father and everyone else connected with Fury seem to think Hearn is doing a good job with negotiations and behaving with the best intentions.

you say AJ has signed the contract but with the same breadth you say he’s stalling and rarely fights, when he’s the currently more active than Fury.

And you slate AJ/Hearn for “illegally” putting rematch clauses in mandatory defences when this has been common practice for every big-name fighter for years, and is absolutely legal and acceptable if the fight hasn’t gone to purse bid.

You’re nothing but a hateful idiot and a delusional liar.

Comment

All ypu keep saying is the investment is there. Hearn has said many times there's several offers only for Aj to say there's 1 official offer. Until a fight's announced there is no investment.
      It's well documented the people who put up the money for clash in the dunes lost out, got short changed & that was pre covid.
      If you actually read anything you'd know Fury has said he's 100 % confident the fights will happen.
      Hearn hasn't delivered.... Nothing else
      Cue Hearn announcing that both Fury and Joshua have approved the venue.

I'd be interested in your documentation showing how the people who put up the money for Clash in the Dunes got short changed. Which 'people' do you think it was?

As I understand it, the money came from the General Sports Authority of Saudi Arabia, funded as a part of the larger strategic plan called Saudi Vision 2030, one of the goals of which is a 'vibrant society' through entertainment, culture and sports. That sounds pretty vague to me. Difficult to see how you prove you got short-changed putting up money for something with such an open-ended goal.

You can argue the morals of what the Saudis are doing, but you can't argue they are trying to turn a profit per event in the conventional way other sports investors might.

Comment

All parties signed the contracts a month ago giving Edward 30 day's to provide the venue & site fee that ended Sunday just gone.
        I bet he hasn't delivered the number's proposed. He keeps saying there's multiple big offers yet Aj has said himself there's only 1 official offer.
        It's well documented the people who put on clash of the dunes got shafted financially yet Now Edward wants more in covid world?
        It should go on behind closed doors asap in the uk & It will do massive ppvs with hopefully a late summer stadium fight again here in the UK.
        Hearn though doesn't give an f about the fight or the sport just money.
        Hearn & Aj have done nothing but stall the division rarely fighting & alway's with rematch contracts even with mandatories which legally shouldn't have rematch clauses instead of earning his shot again like in all other sports.
        Boxing is officially a business now & not a sport with usually not the fight we want at the end of that business.
        Makes me bloody sick.
        Where did Joshua state that there is only 1 official offer?

Eddie Hearn is the promoter, not Anthony Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

The investments for the fight re there, the fight is there to be made.

Ether Fury is playing games, or he is spooked 'It is that simple'.

If the investments are there, Fury's behavior is only down to two reasons.

1: Playing games, and messing about with Joshua & Match room. 2: Spooked, deep down thinks Joshua is a tough fight wants more preparation.

For sure I think the investments are there.

Note: I am neutral on the fight, just kind of calling things how they are playing out. Not really that impressed with Joshua's recent form, but post Pulev? He has switched his attitude up real quick on Fury 'Real quick'.
          You can cite your sources for this please.

Comment

I wish John Fury would just shut up. He’s unbearable. Just rambles on and on. You were a crap boxer, bald fat and ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by KingGilgamesh View Post

You can cite your sources for this please.
              My sources are myself and life.

You can see when somebody is spooked at times.

But? I have also considered that Fury is completely playing games.

Fury can be extremely overt, if he was to be spooked 'People would know about it'.

Many more people have been saying he is spooked.

Comment

Working...
              X