Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison: Each Fight Is A Reset For Me, I Enter The Ring 0-0

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison: Each Fight Is A Reset For Me, I Enter The Ring 0-0

It has been a while since Tony Harrison has been in the ring and one year longer than that since his last victory. None of that changes how he will approach his upcoming fight with Bryant Perrella, or any fighter after that.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I wonder who is training Tony Harrison now? Peace & Blessings Fam!

April 20, 2020

Ali Salaam, father and trainer of former champ Tony Harrison, dies of coronavirus

Ali Salaam, the father and trainer of former WBC junior middleweight champion Tony Harrison, has died because of the coronavirus. He was 59.

The Premier Boxing Champions confirmed the death of Salaam, who was a professional welterweight from 1984 to '89 and compiled a record of 11-7 with 5 KOs.

The native of Detroit was the son of Henry Hank, a middleweight and light heavyweight contender who boxed from 1953 to 1972.

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...es-coronavirus

Comment

He seems like the coolest dude in all of boxing. I hope he wins but more importantly I hope he keeps his focus and takes no stupid chances for the full fight. His style is already entertaining enough. Sometimes his style succeeds like magic when I cant see how that works for anyone else. Like but unlike when you watch a James Toney fight.
      Last edited by Wacked_Out; 04-14-2021, 12:51 PM.

Comment

I like Harrison a lot. Dude can box but his chin is a little shakey.

And yeah who is training him now (RIP to his pops)

Plus he is ****ing hilarious

Comment

Working...
        X