Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo is Eager To Test Himself Against Saunders' Boxing Ability

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Billy Joe will fight the fight of his life but it probably still won't be enough canelo on points.
    Prime for prime, I still think floyd beats saul

Comment

Not a chance Mayweather would have fought Canelo if Canelo was 160 -168 guy than. When has Mayweather fought any middleweight?

I don`t like Canelo much, but Mayweather didn`t beat the prime Canelo. Prime Canelo it this version.

Comment

I notice many are mentioning Floyd. Lol. The headline is about BJS. What’s with the Floyd reference
        SweetPbfAli SweetPbfAli likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JonDelPrado View Post
          You’re all over the place there bud, not making a whole lot of sense. You don’t want to go down the rabbit hole of weak-sauce Mayweather opponents. Canelo today crushes any version of Mayweather, and you know it.
          Canelo interested in Spence fight

“Well, obviously, it’s an exciting fight,” said Canelo to Fighthub when asked if he’d be interested in fighting Errol Spence. “Errol Spence is a great fighter, and if he wants to go up in weight, then that would be a great fight. Yeah, middleweight is something we could still do. Yes, we could go down,” said Canelo.

He wants a Spence fight down the road but won't fight Charlo but he says he could beat Floyd now.

So he's better than Floyd but he dropped his belt because he didn't want to fight Charlo.

He fought a washed Kov in a fight nobody asked for not to mention Kov was on his last pinky toe against Yarde.

Is he a great fighter? He looks great against a certain caliber of fighter. I thought he lost to GGG and Lara
          ​​​​​

Comment

Saunders should be better than Callum Smith. I expect him to make the fight look close.

Comment

Originally posted by vinnieq View Post

His points about mayweather are legit..
              If he truly believed he is now better than Mayweather (& he doesn't) then he could fight Charlo or Spence to prove that
              So basically he has to beat other black guys to prove he’s better than Mayweather? C’mon dudes, I thought we were better than this. Plus charlo and or Spence can’t beat canelo. Got any other black guy?

Comment

Originally posted by JonDelPrado View Post
                Mayweather beat up a kid. 30 year old Mayweather vs 30 year old Canelo (or right now for that matter) Mayweather gets crushed, any catch weight
                Canelo had just unified at 154 so I wouldn’t say he beat up a “kid”. It wasn’t peak Canelo, however it wasn’t a green Canelo either. Also, the fight couldn’t have happened much later since Mayweather is 13 years older than Alvarez.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                  Not a chance Mayweather would have fought Canelo if Canelo was 160 -168 guy than. When has Mayweather fought any middleweight?

I don`t like Canelo much, but Mayweather didn`t beat the prime Canelo. Prime Canelo it this version.
                  I think Canelo was just entering his prime when he fought Mayweather. This version is peak Canelo to me and the fight couldn’t have happened much later since Floyd was already 36 at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by #1PaperChamp View Post

Canelo has improved leaps. His defense is better, his timing and anticipation are better, and he fights better moving forward
                    I believe his selection process of opponents has improved more than his ability. He’s figured out what kinds of fighters he excels against and which he struggles with. Every performance in which he has impressed has had a similar type of opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post
                      Joke! Andrade vs Saunders should have happened. Then we would have known who was the better WBO. Won't even bother getting into Canelo's ducking ways of Andrade since 154.
                      Andrade is straight garbage. Dude hasn't even fought a current or former champion. His resume is trash, he's trash. Wake me when he fights someone with a pulse and not a guy that got beat by someone that Canelo beat.
                      Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X