Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Showtime Spring/Summer Schedule: Straight Fire!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jermall Charlo vs Montiel

Benavidez vs Uzcategui could be alright.

Comment

I love Showtime for their commitment to boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Jermall Charlo vs Montiel

Benavidez vs Uzcategui could be alright.
        Facts on Charlo vs Montiel, especially after coming off the Derevyanchenko fight. Jacobs or Benavidez or GGG should have been next.

Yeah, Benavidez vs Uzcategui definitely can be fun....Uzcategui's stock dropped after his performance vs Thompson even though I thought he won that fight.

Benavidez needs bigger plates at this point....They need to make that Charlo showdown if Plant vs Canelo is made for September.

Comment

May 15: Luis Nery versus Brandon Figueroa, for the WBC super bantamweight title; Danny Roman versus Ricardo Espinoza Franco, super bantamweights; Xavier Martinez versus Abraham Montoya, super featherweights.

May 29: Oubaali versus Donaire for the WBC bantamweight title; Subriel Matias versus Batyrzhan Jukembayev in an IBF super lightweight title eliminator.

June 19: Jermall Charlo versus Juan Macias Montiel for the WBC middleweight title.

June 26: On Showtime PPV, Davis versus Barrios for the WBA super lightweight title; Erickson Lubin versus Jeison Rosario in a WBC super welterweight eliminator.

July 3: Chris Colbert versus Yuriorkis Gamboa for the interim WBA super featherweight title.

July 17: Jermell Charlo versus Castaño for the undisputed super welterweight title.

Aug. 14: Guillermo Rigondeaux versus John Riel Casimero for the WBO bantamweight title.

Aug. 28: Benavidez versus Uzcategui in a WBC super middleweight eliminator.

Sept. 11: Stephen Fulton Jr. versus the Nery-Figueroa winner in a super bantamweight unification bout.

Roman vs Franco is going to be another good one.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Facts on Charlo vs Montiel, especially after coming off the Derevyanchenko fight. Jacobs or Benavidez or GGG should have been next.

Yeah, Benavidez vs Uzcategui definitely can be fun....Uzcategui's stock dropped after his performance vs Thompson even though I thought he won that fight.

Benavidez needs bigger plates at this point....They need to make that Charlo showdown if Plant vs Canelo is made for September.
            Yeah, I agree. They're both exceptional talents. Hate to see 'em just sorta spinning their wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by Inspired View Post

haney, canelo, andrade?
              boxing is a global sport now btw. appreciate the sport.
              pbc is crap. go pay ppv for tank davis. lol wilder vs martin.

Haney, Canelo, Andrade in one-sided mismatches, over and over again. No thanks. I'll pass.

DAZN, home of the mismatches. Can't match two top fighters together to save their lives.

Comment

Garbage schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBlanco View Post

Haney, Canelo, Andrade in one-sided mismatches, over and over again. No thanks. I'll pass.

DAZN, home of the mismatches. Can't match two top fighters together to save their lives.
                  this past 2 months alone

every single one of these fights was competitive..and the majority were fking brilliant/entertaining fights. The only boring one was Parker vs Fa but it was very close. some of those are FOTY contenders.

Warrington vs Lara
                  Zelfa Barret vs Kiko Martinez

Avenesyan vs Kelly
                  Jordan Gill vs Cesar Juarez
                  Marku vs Charlton

Zhilei Zhang vs Jerry Forrest

Parker vs Fa

Estrada vs Choclatito
                  Mccskill vs Braekhaus

Whyte vs Povetkin
                  Cheeseman vs Metcalf
                  Kongo vs Mckinson

Shannon Courtnay vs Ebanie Bridges
                  Alexander Espinoza vs Kash Farooq

you're a hater. Clearly. you're defending pbc when the good fights at $70 and sometimes those inc complete mismatches with Ruiz vs Arreola. For how many years was Wilder involved in cherry picking? now if you look at the above and think 'bUt I dOnT kNoW aNyWuN dOe', it's because you're a rachet a$$ hoodrat.

​​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                  X