Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Haymon make huge Philly Classic with Swift Garcia vs Ennis at 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Haymon make huge Philly Classic with Swift Garcia vs Ennis at 154?

Seeing how Ennis ate some sneaky overhands by Lipinets I’d say Swift Garcia puts him to sleep. I think Haymon protecting his 147 investment in Ennis and convinced Garcia to move up to 154 for an appealing PPV show down with Jermell

1. Jaron Ennis is not with Haymon

2. Danny is not sleeping Ennis

3. Ennis definitely ate some shots...but that's exactly what he did, ATE those shots and didn't blink

4. Would not mind the fight at all, but Ennis is not going up to 154 yet, and nor should he

5. If you want an all Philly showdown at 154, then JRock vs DSG should be the fight for now
    real raw likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      1. Jaron Ennis is not with Haymon

2. Danny is not sleeping Ennis

3. Ennis definitely ate some shots...but that's exactly what he did, ATE those shots and didn't blink

4. Would not mind the fight at all, but Ennis is not going up to 154 yet, and nor should he

5. If you want an all Philly showdown at 154, then JRock vs DSG should be the fight for now
      even though hes with dunkin cam is now a promoter and u know how haymon loves to use beard promoters....i saw someone on another forum suggest that ennis might have had to sign something with haymon to get this lipinets fight....al doesnt just do other guys favors for nothing(like most)...im thinking haymon has some influence here maybe

but still...the logic and belief here by this **** poster is ridic "protecting him from swift"...lol..i mean...

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post

even though hes with dunkin cam is now a promoter and u know how haymon loves to use beard promoters....i saw someone on another forum suggest that ennis might have had to sign something with haymon to get this lipinets fight....al doesnt just do other guys favors for nothing(like most)...im thinking haymon has some influence here maybe

but still...the logic and belief here by this **** poster is ridic "protecting him from swift"...lol..i mean...
        Nah, Ennis has a SHO deal not with Haymon. Espinoza has some power to make the match ups he wants to make even if one or both fighters are not signed with PBC....Shields was never with Haymon and was supposed to be on some PBC cards last year.

Comment

Nah, Ennis has a SHO deal not with Haymon. Espinoza has some power to make the match ups he wants to make even if one or both fighters are not signed with PBC....Shields was never with Haymon and was supposed to be on some PBC cards last year.
          of course espinoza has that power....haymon doesnt run/own showtime...point being is that haymon wont let him have a fighter for a fight with a non haymon guy if al doesnt want to....and haymon isnt in the business of doing favors unless there is something in it for him...unless hes willing to do so to get something from espinoza in the future or ennis has some sort of agreement with haymon

why would ennis not align himself with haymon? haymon has the best names at WW...by far...and a nice little list of em.....you can have your promoter(dunkin) and still be affliated with haymon too

not saying youre wrong....just not sure on anything here

Comment

of course espinoza has that power....haymon doesnt run/own showtime...point being is that haymon wont let him have a fighter for a fight with a non haymon guy if al doesnt want to....and haymon isnt in the business of doing favors unless there is something in it for him...unless hes willing to do so to get something from espinoza in the future or ennis has some sort of agreement with haymon

why would ennis not align himself with haymon? haymon has the best names at WW...by far...and a nice little list of em.....you can have your promoter(dunkin) and still be affliated with haymon too

not saying youre wrong....just not sure on anything here
            I mean it is up to Ennis if he wants to be with Haymon or not. I'm just telling you as of now he hasn't signed with him. He still has the same set up he has had. Dunkin was able to get him a SHO deal though, so he will be able to get some of Haymon's WW even without being signed to him.

Comment

I mean it is up to Ennis if he wants to be with Haymon or not. I'm just telling you as of now he hasn't signed with him. He still has the same set up he has had. Dunkin was able to get him a SHO deal though, so he will be able to get some of Haymon's WW even without being signed to him.
              not unless al wants to give them up though....if al wants to put his own guys in against each other or send one to fight crawford he can....thats the rub....thats why i think for him to get lipinets, even though thats not one of haymons prize pieces, he has to be cozying up to al....al has a relationship with espinoza....probably still a good one...but hes not bound by him either

Comment

not unless al wants to give them up though....if al wants to put his own guys in against each other or send one to fight crawford he can....thats the rub....thats why i think for him to get lipinets, even though thats not one of haymons prize pieces, he has to be cozying up to al....al has a relationship with espinoza....probably still a good one...but hes not bound by him either
                Even if Ennis was with Haymon, certain fighters wouldn't fight him. Al needs to satisfy SHO/Espinoza so the relationship goes both ways. I don't see why Ennis can't continue getting guys like Lipinets without signing with Haymon. Eventually he may decide to sign with him but look at Mikey, he does business with Haymon on fight to fight basis.

Comment

im not gonna sit here and act like i totally know whats going on and im on the inside...not saying youre wrong

but haymon isnt bound to do ennis any favors because ennis has a SHO deal and some of haymons fighters fight there.....if he does its because he wants a favor from espinoza later or because hes got something in the works with ennis.....al aint doing favors for an ennis when he doesnt have a piece of him or hes not getting something out of it......boots deal with SHO doesnt automatically get him favors from al haymon...i dont think it works quite that way

Comment

Even if Ennis was with Haymon, certain fighters wouldn't fight him. Al needs to satisfy SHO/Espinoza so the relationship goes both ways. I don't see why Ennis can't continue getting guys like Lipinets without signing with Haymon. Eventually he may decide to sign with him but look at Mikey, he does business with Haymon on fight to fight basis.
                    al had espinoza pass on a wilder fight and he took that thing right over to fox didnt he? think he wouldnt do the same with tank? or take tank over to DAZN even? i mean he let danny go to DAZN when the money was too good to pass up.....i think we could go back on forth on this and compare situations and all of that and still come up with nothing ....i just dont think haymon is doing any favors for anyone unless theres something in it for him...ie getting something from espinoza down the line or getting some kind of relationship with ennis

if ennis was with haymon guys would fight him...if haymon told them to and the money was right....absolutely....but for ennis to get a porter or danny or someone like that the money would have to be right for porter or danny...thats the tough part....you tell danny "heres 2.5 for you to fight ennis...you lose and your career prob over"...you think danny is going to love that when he could prob match himself up against an older/bigger name for more money?!?! thats why those fights are tough to make....

Comment

Working...
                    X