Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo-Benavidez, Crawford, Tszyu, Ortiz, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

If Canelo "had opportunity to cheat" then that goes double for all the fighters that don't even enroll in VADA.

Why aren't you all over them like you are with Canelo?
    That's my biggest peeve with these dudes! They GHOST when PEDvetkin, Benavidez, Fury, Saunders get popped. But come out screaming bloody Mary on Canelo. Who is enrolled in VADA.

The only ones I can 100% feel comfortable about is Donaire and GGG. But I found out recently even GGG lets his VADA lapse.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

That's my biggest peeve with these dudes! They GHOST when PEDvetkin, Benavidez, Fury, Saunders get popped. But come out screaming bloody Mary on Canelo. Who is enrolled in VADA.

The only ones I can 100% feel comfortable about is Donaire and GGG. But I found out recently even GGG lets his VADA lapse.
      Yeah man. I wouldn't have any issue if these guys were hammering other fighters too not just Canelo.

But the fact that they focus only on him leads me to think they just have an agenda.

Comment

Was he caught cheating, though? The amounts found in his system were consistent with meat contamination. So it's quite possible that he didn't cheat at all.
        yeah that’s his excuse, just like every cheater has one. With clen, it’s only found in trace amounts after 6 days so unless he was tested within 6 days of taking it, it’d be an amount consistent with meat. I personally don’t think that Mexico’s richest boxer, whose trainer happens to be a butcher by trade just happened to have the bad luck of ingesting bad meat and testing positive the very first time vada actually went to Mexico to test him. This is a boxer who was making weights he obviously was struggling to make because he’s already said he can’t make even 160 anymore despite making 154/155 for years. And what does clen do? It helps with cutting weight, making lean muscle and helps your lung functions aka stamina. All things that benefit a boxer. More reason to think he cheated than to believe his lame excuse, which like I said, every cheater has.

Comment

Was he caught cheating, though? The amounts found in his system were consistent with meat contamination. So it's quite possible that he didn't cheat at all.
          yeah that’s his excuse, just like every cheater has one. With clen, it’s only found in trace amounts after 6 days so unless he was tested within 6 days of taking it, it’d be an amount consistent with meat. I personally don’t think that Mexico’s richest boxer, whose trainer happens to be a butcher by trade just happened to have the bad luck of ingesting bad meat and testing positive the very first time vada actually went to Mexico to test him. This is a boxer who was making weights he obviously was struggling to make because he’s already said he can’t make even 160 anymore despite making 154/155 for years. And what does clen do? It helps with cutting weight, making lean muscle and helps your lung functions aka stamina. All things that benefit a boxer. More reason to think he cheated than to believe his lame excuse, which like I said, every cheater has.

Comment

Yeah man. I wouldn't have any issue if these guys were hammering other fighters too not just Canelo.

But the fact that they focus only on him leads me to think they just have an agenda.
            are you defending other fighters who got caught cheating or are you only defending Canelo. That’s where the actually hypocrisy is. I don’t understand what’s so hard for you guys to get? I’m countering arguments of people defending a cheater. If nobody is defending these other guys who tested positive for illegal substances, there’s nothing for me to counter. But you canelo fans are defending it nonstop so saying why aren’t you hammering other fighters is a non factor because nobody is defending them.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
              are you defending other fighters who got caught cheating or are you only defending Canelo. That’s where the actually hypocrisy is. I don’t understand what’s so hard for you guys to get? I’m countering arguments of people defending a cheater. If nobody is defending these other guys who tested positive for illegal substances, there’s nothing for me to counter. But you canelo fans are defending it nonstop so saying why aren’t you hammering other fighters is a non factor because nobody is defending them.
              As I said, there is no actual proof that Canelo cheated. And he's gone on to look even better than before while doing VADA testing.

So I choose to give him the benefit of the doubt and believe his story.

None of that applies to the other fighters that have been caught cheating for real.

Comment

As I said, there is no actual proof that Canelo cheated. And he's gone on to look even better than before while doing VADA testing.

So I choose to give him the benefit of the doubt and believe his story.

None of that applies to the other fighters that have been caught cheating for real.
                The proof is vada tested him in Mexico for the first time ever, he tested positive for an illegal substance, he made an excuse just like every cheater has in the history of sports cheaters, and received a suspension as well as had to have a huge fight canceled. He did vada consistently for one year and went back to sporadic testing. Actually wasn’t tested at all in all of 2020 until the last month. He also hasn’t looked “better”. He’s always looked good against flat footed plodders. He still struggles to get convincing wins against boxers with actual boxing skills.
                Last edited by rrayvez; 04-11-2021, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                  The proof is vada tested him in Mexico for the first time ever, he tested positive for an illegal substance, he made an excuse just like every cheater has in the history of sports cheaters, and received a suspension as well as had to have a huge fight canceled. He did vada consistently for one year and went back to sporadic testing. Actually wasn’t tested at all in all of 2020 until the last month. He also hasn’t looked “better”. He’s always looked good against flat footed plodders. He still struggles to get convincing wins against boxers with actual boxing skills.
                  When 23 soccer players tested positive for clenbuterol in Mexico in 2012-2013 were they all cheating? Or maybe, just maybe, can it be chalked up to the very real problem of clen being widely used in the meat industry down there?

Canelo didn't do VADA for most of 2020 because the pandemic shut everything down and also because he had legal issues with Golden Boy and DAZN that further kept him out of the ring. Why do you choose to conveniently leave that out? Like I said...agenda.

Comment

When 23 soccer players tested positive for clenbuterol in Mexico in 2012-2013 were they all cheating? Or maybe, just maybe, can it be chalked up to the very real problem of clen being widely used in the meat industry down there?

Canelo didn't do VADA for most of 2020 because the pandemic shut everything down and also because he had legal issues with Golden Boy and DAZN that further kept him out of the ring. Why do you choose to conveniently leave that out? Like I said...agenda.
                    that actually makes canelos case even less likely to be true. It was a known Issue all the way back in 2012, yet the sports richest boxer whose trainer was a butcher wouldn’t take proper precautions 6 years later? Erik Morales tested positive that same year and got a 2 year ban. Yet canelo was caught off guard? Don’t be so gullible. My comment about him not testing for almost all of 2020 was pertaining to the ability that he had to cheat. You seem to think he’s had no chance to cheat because of vada testing which is nonsense since he discontinued vada 365 after doing it for just 1 year. He could’ve been benefitting from banned substances for a year, let it leave his system and still reaped the benefits of them till this day.

Comment

Working...
                    X