Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo-Benavidez, Crawford, Tszyu, Ortiz, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
    irrelevant statement. The point is regardless of how good someone is at any sport, many still cheat. So saying how good canelo was since a young age means less than nothing.
    As many have said, Canelo enrolls in VADA each fight, and industry has him as P4P #1. The mailbag is to get kicks in seeing Canelo haters justify Breadman. Bread and I create the excitement. If Bread was low enough to be apart of LDBC live streams then he has time for pimps like me. Cause he knows Canelo is the HNIC!

Comment

I don’t swoon over any one fighter like you creepy groupies do. What I don’t like as a boxing fan are cheaters and I dislike stupid fans who defend cheaters just because it pertains to the fighter they lovingly adore.
      That's soo cute that you think soo many boxers don't cheat. I remember my first beer also....

Hay stupid you know Benavidez lost a belt for PEDS??? So why only attack Canelo???

I know! Because he beat your GOD.
      Thuglife Nelo Thuglife Nelo likes this.

Comment

actually canelo was only doing it for a couple of months before facing ggg, so he technically still could’ve been befitting from banned substances. Not to mention, how is your idea of “beating someone’s ass” a controversial split decision win that 96% of press row thought he lost? Get a grip groupie. Canelos case is not a meat contamination case as you conveniently worded it. Meat contamination was his excuse. He ingested a banned substance and no amount of excuses you make will absolve him.
        Haha I knew this clowns p@ssy still salty!

GGG LOST get over it. You know what was funny??? Seeing all you sht talkers talking smack and when your GOD ran out the ring seeing you GGG fans run super fast to get to your cars.

I saw you guys getting beat the fuk up left and right.

Funny sht!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

That's soo cute that you think soo many boxers don't cheat. I remember my first beer also....

Hay stupid you know Benavidez lost a belt for PEDS??? So why only attack Canelo???

Lol. “God.” “First beer also.” Good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

As many have said, Canelo enrolls in VADA each fight, and industry has him as P4P #1. The mailbag is to get kicks in seeing Canelo haters justify Breadman. Bread and I create the excitement. If Bread was low enough to be apart of LDBC live streams then he has time for pimps like me. Cause he knows Canelo is the HNIC!
            Man you should of seen the sht GGG fans were talking before the fight to Canelo fans...

And then after when GGG RAN out of the ring CRYING!!!! I'm sure you can imagine the beating a lot of them got.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

Still irrelevant. He cheated , got caught and people don’t forget no matter how much you cry and whine in the mailbag every week.

Comment

I didn’t say others don’t cheat dummy. But we can’t know unless they get caught like canelo did. Like I said, I responded to someone who was defending canelo cheating. Nobody is on here defending Benavidez like you dopes are with canelo.

Comment

Haha I knew this clowns p@ssy still salty!

GGG LOST get over it. You know what was funny??? Seeing all you sht talkers talking smack and when your GOD ran out the ring seeing you GGG fans run super fast to get to your cars.

I saw you guys getting beat the fuk up left and right.

Funny sht!!!!
                  you guys? I’ll tell you for damn sure it wasn’t me and I’m sure you were doing anything but screaming on the sidelines like scared female. I don’t even like ggg like that. It’s just known that a clean late 30s ggg was beating on a mid 20 year old dirty canelo and canelo needed assistance from judges to escape with a win he didn’t deserve.

Comment

Still irrelevant. He cheated , got caught and people don’t forget no matter how much you cry and whine in the mailbag every week.
                    GGG LOST! Every website u go to has his record with a LOSS! Tell you what I'll GIVE u betting slips that took ggg. Go collect and I hope the bookie kicks the sht out of you when you show up with your crayon colored scorecard showing ggg won.

Don't forget that no matter how much u CRY and whine about it!

Wait! Nevermind.

i hear if you CRY really long and really hard the cry baby gods just might turn that loss upside down..

Now start CRYING we need to see WAY more tears!

Comment

you guys? I’ll tell you for damn sure it wasn’t me and I’m sure you were doing anything but screaming on the sidelines like scared female. I don’t even like ggg like that. It’s just known that a clean late 30s ggg was beating on a mid 20 year old dirty canelo and canelo needed assistance from judges to escape with a win he didn’t deserve.
                      Lol. The Breadman tribe group

Comment

Working...
                      X