Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Williams Confident He Will Stop Demetrius Andrade in Second Half

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy work for Andrade. Them Charla sisters ‍♀️ are still going to duck

Comment

Williams is going to win this, Andrade is all hype.
      focusboy72, !-1 and mlac like this.

Comment

I expect Andrade to win ,but he looks like he has signs of a dodgy chin to me.Ive got a feeling he gets exposed against the top men .

Comment

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

WAR D-ANDRADE!!!

Comment

I think it’ll be a better fight than some give it credit for

even if Williams ends up not being quite good enough, I think he’s way too game to not have some moments. he’s a decent fighter

Also, who has Andrade really beat? He scraped by the likes of Culcay by the skin of his teeth, so it’s not like he’s been dominant over good opposition or even guys he should be, if he’s that good. It’s not like he’s beaten real top opposition, then you can excuse a few average performances in other fights.

I think it’s a decent fight. Andrade should win if he’s anywhere near as good as he’s supposed to be but I still think it’ll be competitive in parts.
            focusboy72 and PBR Streetgang like this.

Comment

Do not underestimate that Ingle juice ! Liam’s decent and if Andrade can’t keep him honest, he’s definitely getting hurt at some point. Needs a KO though.
              Last edited by GlassJoey; 04-10-2021, 09:37 AM.
              focusboy72 likes this.

Comment

The smaller Brit got bigger balls than bigger Jermall Charlo.
                mlac likes this.

Comment

Andrade ducked the little Charlo and from that point both Charlo’s disliked ducking Andrade!! Andrade had Canelo and ggg on same network why are they ducking him!!

Comment

liam williams drew with Tyan Booth
                    let that sink in.

Comment

Williams is a wrecking ball , a throwback fighter he just gotta keep his head and box , he got a great chin and carry’s power in both hands and likes fighting southpaws , we’ll see if Andrade is still hungry after about 7-8 rounds of relentless pressure ,
                      mlac likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X