Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murodjon Akhmadaliev vs. Ronny Rios Ordered By WBA, Deal Deadline of May 6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Murodjon Akhmadaliev vs. Ronny Rios Ordered By WBA, Deal Deadline of May 6

The WBA Championships Committee has officially ordered the mandatory fight between their super bantamweight champion, Murodjon Akhmadaliev from Uzbekistan, and the mandatory challenger, Ronny Rios from the United States.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good little fight....

Comment

Yeah solid matchup, MJ is quickly building a solid resume at 122. I definitely think Roman deserves a rematch though, I had him winning their fight.

Comment

we can predict quite precisely what are his upcoming fights for 2021-2022, after Rios its going to be Hovhannisyan, after that another japanese Teshigawara, after japanese fighter its going to be one of the thai guys like Plania, i hope Hearn will work it out with Warren and make the Conlan fight somewhere in between, if not it'll be Patrick Ward after the thai guy

Comment

Solid fight, will be good action, unifications will be tough for MJ unless different guys take the other belts

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            Yeah solid matchup, MJ is quickly building a solid resume at 122. I definitely think Roman deserves a rematch though, I had him winning their fight.
            I thought MJ did enough but Roman deserves a rematch and it was a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              Solid fight, will be good action, unifications will be tough for MJ unless different guys take the other belts
              Nery and Fulton will probably stay on the PBC side. Politics will get in the way most likely but there are still some decent fight out there for Akhmadaliev.

Comment

Shouldn't the mandatory be called against the regular wba titleholder? I thought that's the point...

Comment

Good fight right here. 122 is a very underrated division but there's slow movement at the top so I get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Nery and Fulton will probably stay on the PBC side. Politics will get in the way most likely but there are still some decent fight out there for Akhmadaliev.
                    Fulton-Nery is a helluva fight I hope that happens this year. Seems like PBC is on a freeze though they need to get their roster going asap.

Comment

Working...
                    X