Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaron Ennis Putting in Work For Sergey Lipinets Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaron Ennis Putting in Work For Sergey Lipinets Showdown

Jaron Ennis Training Camp Photos Gallery - Undefeated welterweight Jaron "Boots" Ennis will look to cement his status as a rising star in the welterweight division when he takes on rugged former world champion Sergey Lipinets in a 12-round battle that headlines action live on SHOWTIME Saturday, April 10 from Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn. in a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Philly fighter legacy, the next generation.

Comment

Yeah, I will have to say that in regards to the USA there is no city that has such a reputation as Philly for its fighters. I’m really looking forward to this one, it has war written all over it

Comment

Boots and Cool Boy Steph repping Philly righteously! Let's Go!!! J-Rock vs, Danny Garcia! Make It Happen!

Comment

Boots is a gym rat and is ready year round.
          very cool that we all get to see this young man throughout his career.
          Hoping theirs gonna be something a little special with Boots.

Comment

Bet the house on a Ennis KO

Comment

As a Hardcore I would Love to see Boots Ennis vs Vergil Ortiz ASAP

Comment

Working...
              X