Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jamel Herring Drops Carl Frampton Twice, Stops Him in Sixth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jamel Herring Drops Carl Frampton Twice, Stops Him in Sixth

By Jake Donovan - Jamel Herring has secured his legacy win. A fight deemed as a virtual pick-'em heading into the night turned into a showcase performance by Herring, who scored a 6th round knockout of Belfast's Carl Frampton to defend his WBO junior lightweight title Saturday at Caesars Palace Bluewaters in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-03-2021, 06:18 PM.

History will be made Saturday when Jamel "Semper Fi" Herring puts his WBO junior lightweight world title on the line against Belfast's former two-weight world champion Carl "The Jackal" Frampton at Caesars Bluewaters Dubai. This will be Dubai's first-ever first world title bout, and if Frampton is victorious, he would become the first Irish boxer to become a three-weight world champion. Herring, meanwhile, is looking to notch the third successful defense of the title he won from Masayuki Ito in May 2019.

Herring-Frampton will stream live and exclusively in the United States on ESPN+ (4 p.m. ET), with undercard action scheduled for 2 p.m. ET on ESPN+.

Comment

WAR Herring !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, not going to lie I was disappointed in Herring's last fight seemed to me he wanted out of that fight and found a way to. But I can't root against a fellow Devil Dog , hope he brings it ..

Comment

Just browsed Herring on Boxrec and realized I've never even seen this guy fight. I've been confusing him with Tevin Campbell this whole time.

Comment

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
          Just browsed Herring on Boxrec and realized I've never even seen this guy fight. I've been confusing him with Tevin Campbell this whole time.
          The singer? I think you are all confused bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

The singer? I think you are all confused bruh.
            Yeah, I meant Farmer...who I've actually seen fight a few times in person lol. These current fighters are just so non-descript!

Comment

****ing hell, Turarov/McKenna is off, god damn covid

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                ****ing hell, Turarov/McKenna is off, god damn covid
                Well fook.

Comment

Oh no... that was fast...

Comment

Swift right hook splattering in the opening bout

Comment

Working...