Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar Valdez: I Would Love To Fight Lomachenko, Gervonta Davis, Herring-Frampton Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man up, fight Loma.

Comment

I hope Valdez could find a way to fight often. I like his performance recently, he should keep the momentum, keep those cylinders firing.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
        Man up, fight Loma.
        He’ll spank little Loma like loma’s is daddies (salido & lopez) already did.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightprowler View Post

He’ll spank little Loma like loma’s is daddies (salido & lopez) already did.
          I don`t think so.

Comment

To be honest I don’t think he can beat anyone he named but the Frampton VS Herring fight, I’ll pick him over either one of those. Gervonta stops him easy, Lomachenko wins an easy decision, and Shakur can do either or ko or win a lopsided decision.

Comment

I like Valdez's style . always in entertaining fights and can bang .

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                To be honest I don’t think he can beat anyone he named but the Frampton VS Herring fight, I’ll pick him over either one of those. Gervonta stops him easy, Lomachenko wins an easy decision, and Shakur can do either or ko or win a lopsided decision.
                Exactly how I see it, except I don't see Shakur KOing Valdez. He's too featherfisted for that. Maybe a competitive decision. Davis would decapitate him similar to Santa Cruz but much sooner. Outclassed both on skills and power. I'm a Valdez fan and I don't wanna see him in this fight. Loma fight would be good for him.

Frampton and Herring are tier 3. He can win these. I'm sure that's where Arum is heading with Valdez.

Comment

Originally posted by nino brown21 View Post
                  I like Valdez's style . always in entertaining fights and can bang .
                  Fight against Davis would be on fire for 5 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                    when will you learn that just because he’s Mexican and has a big win against another Mexican, doesn’t mean he’d do well against someone with actual boxing skills. Stevenson and loma clown him in the ring. There's a reason why Mexicans prefer plodding fighters and avoid boxers who actually have footwork.
                    Wait...when was this ever a thing?

I don't agree that just because he's mexican you should never count him out. That should be based on his past performances.

But I've watched this sport for a long time and have never known "Mexican fighters" as the type to avoid fighters with footwork (or any fighters for that matter). This just simply is not true.

Comment

What happened to pillow fisted Stevenson that hes been calling out. Any fight for Valdez will surely be an exciting fight. The problem here is if any of those mentioned giys has the gut in fighting him...

Comment

Working...
                      X