Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Francisco Estrada Named WBC "Franchise" Champ, Four-Man "SuperFly" Tournament Called

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Here we go with this sh^t again!

So no Estrada vs Sor II basically
    Three. They fought twice already.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

Three. They fought twice already.
      Right, corrected it

Comment

Originally posted by Nightprowler View Post
        Your whining and complaining is not gonna change the fact that the judges saw Estrada win and that’s all that matters. I though Castillo and Maidana beat Mayweather, ODLH beat both Tito and Mosley, and that PDL beat that thug Broner. I also thought that Cuadras beat choco. Now imagine if fanboys like yourself decided the winners in boxing matches instead of professional judges, then the boxing landscape and history would look a whole lot different lol
        let me guess, based on the specific fights you mentioned as bad decisions and the one you’re sensitively defending here, you’re a Mexican American (because real Mexican fans aren’t weirdo groupies) who only cares to mention bad decisions when it’s against a Mexican fighter but wants everyone to stay quiet when the Mexican fighter gets the favorable treatment? Well if you don’t like what I posted (which the happens to be the overwhelming consensus of everyone who saw the fight), there’s a simple answer. Keep scrolling ya fkn bozo. Us real boxing fans know the history of how Mexican fighters get favorable treatment from judges, especially in Texas and the wbc is as bogus as it gets when it comes to Mexican favoritism. I said what I said and don’t give a fk if you and like it or not.

Comment

SSR should be pissed. Although I guess he likely gets a easy-ish belt to put in his case at home.

I'd have less problem with this if the angle was we thought the decision was controversial so we are doing an immediate rematch instead of this fight was so dope we are giving the winner the extra crispy WBC belt & letting them fight again. A good fight shouldn't equal a rematch if someone is the mando.
          Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Yeah, I'm conflicted here.

We are getting two damn good fights in Cuadras vs Sor Rungvisai II and Estrada vs Gonzalez III.

But the WBC is pulling their corrupt Franchise Champion bullsh*t in order to get it done.

Yes! Nothing wrong with the fights but the way they've came about is another disgraceful example of WBC corruption under the guise of this "franchise" bullcrap (again).

Comment

“The winners of Estrada v. Gonzalez and [Sor Rungvisai] v. Cuadras fights shall fight each other to determine the sole WBC World Champion of the Super Flyweight Division.
              So the WBC now has a 'Super-Champion'. This is not fair for Sor Rungvisai, he already had a guarantee shot at the full genuine title -- In essence Juan Francisco Estrada has been stripped.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightprowler View Post
                Your whining and complaining is not gonna change the fact that the judges saw Estrada win and that’s all that matters. I though Castillo and Maidana beat Mayweather, ODLH beat both Tito and Mosley, and that PDL beat that thug Broner. I also thought that Cuadras beat choco. Now imagine if fanboys like yourself decided the winners in boxing matches instead of professional judges, then the boxing landscape and history would look a whole lot different lol
                *Professional thieves. Absolute crooks.

You're welcome.

P.S Who you had as the winner in the fights listed is also a load of bollocks. Mexico already have extremists "Judging" their fights. They don't need to include you as well.

Comment

lol franchise belt strikes again, someone is scared, and you already know who that is...

Comment

They're afraid and avoiding Donnie Nietes and Jerwin Ancajas.

Comment

the WBC just took a dump on boxing again. It's a two-horse race to the bottom between them and the WBA.

Comment

Working...
                      X