Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Estrada-Chocolatito Rematch Generates $227,765 Live Gate From 2,323 Tickets Sold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Estrada-Chocolatito Rematch Generates $227,765 Live Gate From 2,323 Tickets Sold

The fans who chose to witness in person the memorable rematch between Juan Francisco Estrada and Roman 'Chocolatito' Gonzalez were treated to one of the best fights since the pandemic. The March 13 junior bantamweight championship clash produced a live gate of $227,765 from 2,323 tickets sold at American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas. Another 136 complimentary tickets were issued for the DAZN-streamed event according to the final promoter tax report submitted to the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR), a copy of which has been obtained by BoxingScene.com.
    [Click Here To Read More]

They can definitely charge a 20% increase on tickets for the Trilogy. Cuadras vs Rungvi 2 should be the co-main. It would be one of the best events in a hot minute
    PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Rematch should be this or early next year. Estrada wont make us wait 8 years like that diva h03 jotolatito

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
        They can definitely charge a 20% increase on tickets for the Trilogy. Cuadras vs Rungvi 2 should be the co-main. It would be one of the best events in a hot minute
        I wouldn't mind that, would love to see SSR rematch Cuadras (and giving El Principe another chance at staying relevant). I would imagine they would have to work something out with Srisaket to get him to step aside from his mandatory claim.

Comment

Ah man if they were to have a rematch in NY I'd have to go

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

I wouldn't mind that, would love to see SSR rematch Cuadras (and giving El Principe another chance at staying relevant). I would imagine they would have to work something out with Srisaket to get him to step aside from his mandatory claim.
            Rungvi is the Beterbiev of Super Fly. His calves muscles are ridiculous ala Pac-Man. I’d pick Rungvi to KO all of them at this point. Choco imo doesn’t want any part of the bat wing soup gangster and Estrada too has made it clear he doesn’t want it. I agree with you that imho Cuadras is the most gangster of them all but has fallen short.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
              Looks like the WBC was thinking what you were thinking. Good call.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
                Rematch should be this or early next year. Estrada wont make us wait 8 years like that diva h03 jotolatito
                Lol gold. I prefer PUTOlatito

Comment

Working...
                X