Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez-Billy Joe Saunders Headed To Cowboys' AT&T Stadium May 8

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez-Billy Joe Saunders Headed To Cowboys' AT&T Stadium May 8

Canelo Alvarez will try to defeat another unbeaten British super middleweight champion at a stadium in Texas. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that the 12-round, 168-pound title unification bout between Alvarez and Billy Joe Saunders will be held at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. Promoter Eddie Hearn and Alvarez's team chose the home stadium of the Dallas Cowboys as the site for Alvarez-Saunders over Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas, home of the Las Vegas Raiders.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 03-19-2021, 10:21 AM.

Boss man, teach me how to posted embedded posts. How do you that now?

As for heading to Cowboys stadium, no brainier! Expect around 50-55k in attendance!

Comment

I figured this would happen once Texas opened themselves up for 100% capacity, I expect Taylor-Ramirez to land somewhere in Texas too

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
        I figured this would happen once Texas opened themselves up for 100% capacity, I expect Taylor-Ramirez to land somewhere in Texas too
        That one is targeted for Vegas! Ramirez fought Hooker in Texas and it did terrible numbers. Arum is banking on Vegas opening back up in May. Will get Ramirez/Taylor and Bud's next fight there if possible.

Comment

Billie Ho's 0 gonna gk.

Comment

Vegas at least gives them the excuse for not filling the stadium.

Comment

Canelo doing it big! Salud!

Comment

Canelo will stop him.

Comment

no surprise here every promoter is headed to Texas for now well besides stubborn Bob, but will be great to see a full crowd again

Comment

That's a good news... BJS on his A+ might give problems to Ginger...

Comment

Working...
                    X