Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano: I Want To Fight Champions, Become Undisputed, Fight The Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano: I Want To Fight Champions, Become Undisputed, Fight The Best

By Thomas Gerbasi - Amanda Serrano is happy. She's got herself a fight. And not just any fight, but the type of SuperFight she has been waiting her entire career for. So let's just say she's not walking under ladders or letting black cats cross her path before she steps into the ring with fellow pound-for-pound club member Daniela Bermudez on March 25.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Action baby, talk is cheap. Fight Katie Taylor or McCaskill. These two are the best female boxers 1 and 2.

Comment

Really hope Taylor doesn’t fight her. The self entitlement mentality that I saw with her and Wilder makes you happy when they lose out of their biggest paydays. If Taylor ever gives her a payday I hope she loses to Serrano.

Comment

I love Amanda and hope Katie or Jessica gives her a shot at the spotlight. They both will actually.

Comment

Serrano is an embarrassment. The way she went about ducking Katie Taylor was truly embarrassing and shameful. The most obvious duck with the worst excuses to back out of the fight. Just pathetic. Can’t take her seriously anymore because you know she just talks nonsense and doesn’t actually mean what she says. She’s all talk. Now she’s back to fights that nobody cares about - the same as her entire career. Action speak louder than words so she should shut her very big loud mouth and step up to the plate if she actually wants big fights. Because so far her actions have been to avoid big fights.

Comment

Kudos to Jordan Maldonado, for being on top of the latest talk on boxing.
            He actually helped line this fight up, by calling their promoter Lou Dibella,
            and letting him know about Bermudez's wanting the fight.
            He really is looking out for Serrano's boxing career, and her best interest.
            The fight with Bermudez, should be a bang up affair between two of the best.
            Afterward she's going to unify with the Mexican champion at their weight
            division.
            Then I believe the fight will Katie Taylor will materialize, a mega fight for the
            135 pound title.
            Serrano going to beat Taylor, with her boxing skills, and power.
            Then challenging McCaskill, for the welterweight title should be her grand finally.
            McCaskill would be the toughest challenge for her due to the weight disparity.
            Last edited by Boricua181; 03-17-2021, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Yooooooooo anybody that follows chick boxing knows this is a real fight here Vamos Bonita!!!

A young Burmudez whoopped Yessica Bopp back in 2014 but got robbed on the cards against the much more popular fighter but this is her time right now she's going to bring the heat!

Comment

Mega fight?

Mega fights in all boxing are few and far between. If there are any mega fights in women boxing, this certainly isn't one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by The Conundrum View Post
                  Serrano is an embarrassment. The way she went about ducking Katie Taylor was truly embarrassing and shameful. The most obvious duck with the worst excuses to back out of the fight. Just pathetic. Can’t take her seriously anymore because you know she just talks nonsense and doesn’t actually mean what she says. She’s all talk. Now she’s back to fights that nobody cares about - the same as her entire career. Action speak louder than words so she should shut her very big loud mouth and step up to the plate if she actually wants big fights. Because so far her actions have been to avoid big fights.
                  Nobody is ducking Katie Taylor

Comment

Whoever is saying McCaskill is a top fighting is sniffing too much glue...Katie Taylor embarrassed her, she's awful and just loops an overhand right constantly while tripping over her feet...Also Serrano totally ducked Taylor, its embarrassing she's a tosser and now talking this up as a mega fight...seriously?

Comment

Working...
                    X