Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez Scores 11th Round Stoppage Of Ronald Ellis In WBC Title Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Benavidez Scores 11th Round Stoppage Of Ronald Ellis In WBC Title Eliminator

David Benavidez is back in the title hunt. The former two-time super middleweight titlist had his way with Ronald Ellis, stopping the fringe contender inside of 11 rounds Saturday evening at Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Undefeated two-time world champion David Benavidez will meet dangerous veteran Ronald Ellis in a 12-round WBC Super Middleweight Title Eliminator in the main event of a stacked tripleheader on Saturday, March 13 live on SHOWTIME at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT from Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn. in a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Amanda Westcott)

The SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING telecast features a co-main event bout between two under-25 lightweight rising stars, Isaac Cruz and Matias Romero, when they meet in a 12-round WBA Lightweight Title Eliminator. The telecast opener features the return of 2012 Olympian Terrell Gausha against Jamontay Clark in a 10-round super welterweight affair. The event is promoted by TGB Promotions and Sampson Boxing.

Comment

WAR Benavidez !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ellis has a built in excuse. Not good His oft injured hands.

Comment

Clark vs Gausha about to start, watching out of the corner of my eye on the secondary laptop while I've got the DAZN card on the TV

Comment

This 1st fight looks like its going to go all 10, records indicate both are feather fisted AF ....

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
              This 1st fight looks like its going to go all 10, records indicate both are feather fisted AF ....
              Well he proved me wrong ..........

Comment

Respect to Terrell with that stoppage. Didn't see that one coming. This had decision written all over it to me.

Comment

Looked down for second at my sour fish, missed that KD, rewinded it back . Gausha pounced on him.

Comment

Okay ... he down.

Comment

Working...
                    X