Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andrade even asked for PBC to make an offer for Charlo... crickets...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrade even asked for PBC to make an offer for Charlo... crickets...

Charlo didn’t want to make +7mil for an Andrade fight on DAZN. Then Andrade tells the public for PBC to send him an offer to cross over for a fight with Jermall Charlo. Haymon nor Charlo care....

To be frank I believe that EVERYONE is ducking Andrade. I don't think Charlo is ducking him, but he may be a little scared he'd take his 0. Boo Boo aint scared. Maybe I can change my name to TerenceDemetrius.

Comment

Sad the state of boxing. Gets worse each year. Thank goodness for the lower weight fighters who have heart.

Comment

Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post
        To be frank I believe that EVERYONE is ducking Andrade. I don't think Charlo is ducking him, but he may be a little scared he'd take his 0. Boo Boo aint scared. Maybe I can change my name to TerenceDemetrius.
        Change your name to DuckDuckDuck

Charlo ducking Canelo, Andrade and Benavidez

Crawford ducking Spence and pretty much everyone in the division.

Comment

If you guys legit think all these mfers are turning down crazy money they aren't getting already or don't include other bs that lowers the value of the offer til it doesn't make sense to paraphrase Roger y'all don't know sh^t about business.

No one is fighting Andrade cuz he doesn't generate money or attention + he's boring & unless you KO him in 2, which his style makes hard, it won't be a good looking W for you. I don't even believe Eddie is willing to set THAT much money on fire to make a big fight for him. Thats why Liam is about to be one of his best opponents & I doubt Liam broke the bank if his payday ever gets brought up.

Comment

Andrade could’ve fought Charlo if he wanted to and he chose to back out of the deal and chase the money. Now he can go kick rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              If you guys legit think all these mfers are turning down crazy money they aren't getting already or don't include other bs that lowers the value of the offer til it doesn't make sense to paraphrase Roger y'all don't know sh^t about business.

No one is fighting Andrade cuz he doesn't generate money or attention + he's boring & unless you KO him in 2, which his style makes hard, it won't be a good looking W for you. I don't even believe Eddie is willing to set THAT much money on fire to make a big fight for him. Thats why Liam is about to be one of his best opponents & I doubt Liam broke the bank if his payday ever gets brought up.
              Offers for Charlo to make +7mil were consistent as well as shot down by Charlo, public knowledge, that happened before the pandemic. We even saw Mikey vs Vargas make crazy purses for their fight. The money was there. Ruiz made 16mil+ for his fights with AJ. How many fights would Charlo need to make that?!

what we do know is that Charlo Bros vs Andrade have historical beef. Yet neither brother wants to beat his ass, unless the theory is that Andrade is way bigger than 6-7 years ago? How much thinner would Andrade have to be for Charlos to seriously want him?

the original Charlo Andrade beef didn’t even include Jermall. Apparently 7mil+ for Andrade fight is chump change. That’s more than adequate for a Unification fight.

do boxing fans know what “guaranteed money” means in boxing? It means it doesn’t matter what gate sales is does. The premium comes from it being televised.

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post
                Andrade could’ve fought Charlo if he wanted to and he chose to back out of the deal and chase the money. Now he can go kick rocks.
                So Charlo should’ve taken Oscar’s offer for Canelo. Team Haymon refused. They can go kick rocks? Or, “nah dog, Canelo ducking y’all.”

Comment

Charlo is a big talking clout chasing chicken. We all know that by now he turns down all the dangerous fights. From the last few years his best fight was that Dervschenko which was a good win and good performance.

He's a good fighter but he's not willing to take risks and uncle Al certainly isn't for him taking them on other networks no matter how much they willing to pay him.

Its the same old PBC story through the divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

Offers for Charlo to make +7mil were consistent as well as shot down by Charlo, public knowledge
                    Link me to this public knowledge contract with money & options listed.

Comment

Working...
                    X