Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez: Didn't Feel It Was Time To Fight At 175, Still A Lot Of Work To Do At 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benavidez: Didn't Feel It Was Time To Fight At 175, Still A Lot Of Work To Do At 168

David Benavidez understood the concerns surrounding his career after badly missing weight ahead of his last fight. He just wasn't ready to accept the notion that his time at super middleweight ended at the scale. "I just didn't feel it was time for me to fight at light heavyweight," Benavidez told BoxingScene.com ahead of his upcoming Showtime-televised headliner this weekend. "There is still a lot of work to do at 168. I want to fight here for at least a few more years."
    [Click Here To Read More]

There are no prevalent PBC fighters at 175. Who is there, Badou Jack, Marcus Browne or Jean Pascal? There’s Plant and Charlo at 168. And everyone wants Canelo...

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
      There are no prevalent PBC fighters at 175. Who is there, Badou Jack or Jack Pascal? There’s Plant and Charlo at 168. And everyone wants Canelo...
      Makes sense....

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        David Benavidez understood the concerns surrounding his career after badly missing weight ahead of his last fight. He just wasn't ready to accept the notion that his time at super middleweight ended at the scale. "I just didn't feel it was time for me to fight at light heavyweight," Benavidez told BoxingScene.com ahead of his upcoming Showtime-televised headliner this weekend. "There is still a lot of work to do at 168. I want to fight here for at least a few more years."
        [Click Here To Read More]
        The scale will tell the story at the weigh-in. If he can make 168 and win impressively then he should stay at the weight. If he can’t make it then he should move up

Comment

The weigh-in will tell us everything we need to know about David Benavidez! Very disappointed with Lionel Thompson! He should've took this fight! That would've told me even more! Maybe he fights Morrell Jr.? Morrell Jr. is going to be a factor in this 168 division, just like Edgar Berlanga!

Comment

Hire an expert nutritionist. Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
              There are no prevalent PBC fighters at 175. Who is there, Badou Jack, Marcus Browne or Jean Pascal? There’s Plant and Charlo at 168. And everyone wants Canelo...
              Charlo is at 160 and from what I can tell ignoring the call out from Benavidez.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                The weigh-in will tell us everything we need to know about David Benavidez! Very disappointed with Lionel Thompson! He should've took this fight! That would've told me even more! Maybe he fights Morrell Jr.? Morrell Jr. is going to be a factor in this 168 division, just like Edgar Berlanga!
                I'm still curious about Berlanga honestly. I'd like to see him fight anybody that isnt just gonna stand there and get hit.

Comment

Ignore what ? Charlo said that he would go to 168 only for Alvarez Benavidez doesnt have a belt and just begging. It's sad because he's one of my favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                    Ignore what ? Charlo said that he would go to 168 only for Alvarez Benavidez doesnt have a belt and just begging. It's sad because he's one of my favorites.
                    The Menstruating Tranny scrambling for excuse for that coward Charlo not to fight Benavidez.
                    Greenfield02 Greenfield02 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X