Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Fury is Fantastic Fighter - But Joshua Will Do a Job on Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alf Stewart View Post

I’ve seen the videos in question he’s no better than a guy who’s just started boxing.

Why are you so defensive?
    What have I lied about?
    Are you another Angeljuice alt or just a Hearn fanatic?

You didn’t lie about anything it’s just the usual case you have no idea what you’re posting again . It’s a simple case you can’t tell fact from fiction and are that far out there you think posters are being defensive when they are just telling you you are incorrect .
    Last edited by REDEEMER; 03-08-2021, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Oh look who’s popped up for a bit of attention

Boxing scenes very own Billy liar
      Yet again you are talking out of your arse. Hearn fought as a teen and you have never spoken a true word in your life.

You can pull up the interview with one of his opponents if you want proof. You just don't know anything.

When you have nothing to say, it's better say nothing rather than exposing yourself by saying stuff you make up.
      Last edited by Angeljuice; 03-08-2021, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

You didn’t lie about anything it’s just the usual case you have no idea what you’re posting again . It’s a simple case you can’t tell fact from fiction and are that far out there you think posters are being defensive when they are just telling you you are incorrect .
        I don’t think or cannot ever recall conversing with you?

Yet you are talking about me like we have, very interesting, it’s like we had a conversation before in another way.

I wonder if you are the juice of an angel.....

Comment

Originally posted by Angeljuice View Post

Yet again you are talking out of your arse. Hearn fought as a teen and you have never spoken a true word in your life.

You can pull up the interview with one of his opponents if you want proof. You just don't know anything.

When you have nothing to say, it's better say nothing rather than exposing yourself by saying stuff you make up.
          Is having an amateur boxing match or two a real fight?

I know many a good men who had a handful of amateur boxing fights but I would never refer to them as “fighters” and neither would they, nor on the level of Boxing scenes hardest bull****ter such as yourself.

I can repeat the one question that you refused to answer and lied to skirt around?

If not jog on alt.

Comment

Is having an amateur boxing match or two a real fight?

I know many a good men who had a handful of amateur boxing fights but I would never refer to them as “fighters” and neither would they, nor on the level of Boxing scenes hardest bull****ter such as yourself.

I can repeat the one question that you refused to answer and lied to skirt around?

If not jog on alt.
            Your stupid question was completely irrelevant and was nothing to do with the conversation. It was stupid and meaningless, hence no reply. How is somebody's legal ability to do something affect the experience they encounter whilst trying to do that thing? It doesn't at all, but you aren't intelligent enough to understand that, so I dropped it to save you face. If you want me to tear your argument apart I will do so, but so far, every time we tussle you end up looking a fool.

You said Hearn had never had a fight in his life, not that you thought he wasn't a fighting man, you just shifted when you were proven wrong (again).
            Last edited by Angeljuice; 03-09-2021, 04:12 AM.

Comment

At this level it’s all about psychology and Joshua’s head, based on Pulev, is still not right. Good news is Fury is a bit of a crank as well. Unfortunately Fury seems to not carry that mental weakness into the ring whereas Joshua fights like he’s walking on egg shells. I think Fury has the superior skill. Joshua is the superior athlete. Fury wins wide UD.

Comment

Your stupid question was completely irrelevant and was nothing to do with the conversation. It was stupid and meaningless, hence no reply. How is somebody's legal ability to do something affect the experience they encounter whilst trying to do that thing? It doesn't at all, but you aren't intelligent enough to understand that, so I dropped it to save you face. If you want me to tear your argument apart I will do so, but so far, every time we tussle you end up looking a fool.

You said Hearn had never had a fight in his life, not that you thought he wasn't a fighting man, you just shifted when you were proven wrong (again).

My question wasn’t “irrelevant” at all regarding the topic discussion which you focused on obviously being a professional victim.

Its off topic but I will ask it on here for all to see, it only requires a simple reply.

1. What can I DO as a white personal in a English speaking western world country that a black person cannot by law?

As for Hearn my point still stands along with other keyboard warriors who call pro fighters “afraid” or “bums” now go finish sniffing your mums knickers.

Comment

My question wasn’t “irrelevant” at all regarding the topic discussion which you focused on obviously being a professional victim.

Its off topic but I will ask it on here for all to see, it only requires a simple reply.

1. What can I DO as a white personal in a English speaking western world country that a black person cannot by law?

As for Hearn my point still stands along with other keyboard warriors who call pro fighters “afraid” or “bums” now go finish sniffing your mums knickers.
                  It's not what you can or can't do officially, it's about how you are treated when you try to progress. Officially there is no difference, but the experience and prospects are altered by racism.

That's why your point was irrelevant, you are level 1 thinking on a level 5 matter, which just makes you look shallow and unable to think beyond the surface.

No point you have made still stands, you said he hadn't had a fight in his life and you were WRONG, it's that simple.

Level 1 thinking, inability to accept proven facts, predictable insults steered by me at my will ("don't call me kid"...."ok kid"...made me laugh). "I am a Marxist Warrior"..wait for predictable pre determined rant...."predictable rant", I love controlling little programmable people.

You contradict yourself and call me out for the same thing you said several messages before and I only mentioned them because I noted you had said them previously.

I have been playing with your little hate filled right wing mind and you are completely unaware of the fact, it's hilarious. I steer you around a little rat maze that I create and you get all chuffed and pumped for completing it.

A study in obstinate pig headed pre rendered "thinking" with no flexibility with regards to acceptance of facts or admission of error.

You are a true Trumpian thinker. Right or wrong don't matter, what you say is law even if you no longer believe it yourself.

You are probably the greatest, most relevant poster in the history of boxing scene, truly, truly great and the most popular man in history.
                  Last edited by Angeljuice; 03-09-2021, 05:50 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

It's not what you can or can't do officially, it's about how you are treated when you try to progress. Officially there is no difference, but the experience and prospects are altered by racism.

That's why your point was irrelevant, you are level 1 thinking on a level 5 matter, which just makes you look shallow and unable to think beyond the surface.

No point you have made still stands, you said he hadn't had a fight in his life and you were WRONG, it's that simple.

Level 1 thinking, inability to accept proven facts, predictable insults steered by me at my will ("don't call me kid"...."ok kid"...made me laugh). "I am a Marxist Warrior"..wait for predictable pre determined rant...."predictable rant", I love controlling little programmable people.

You contradict yourself and call me out for the same thing you said several messages before and I only mentioned them because I noted you had said them previously.

I have been playing with your little hate filled right wing mind and you are completely unaware of the fact, it's hilarious. I steer you around a little rat maze that I create and you get all chuffed and pumped for completing it.

A study in obstinate pig headed pre rendered "thinking" with no flexibility with regards to acceptance of facts or admission of error.

You are a true Trumpian thinker. Right or wrong don't matter, what you say is law even if you no longer believe it yourself.

You are probably the greatest, most relevant poster in the history of boxing scene, truly, truly great and the most popular man in history.
                    No after refusing to answer a simple question you turned tact, you are as transparent as can be.

Also if you want to continue the conversation down this line DM me as I won’t allow you to troll this post aswell.

But thank you for clearing up what we all know to be true, that in the western, English speaking world there is nothing a white person can do that a black or coloured person cannot.

Now try being a white farmer in South Africa or Rhodesia......

Comment

No after refusing to answer a *simple* question you turned tact, you are as transparent as can be.

Also if you want to continue the conversation down this line DM me as *I won’t allow you* to troll this post aswell.

But thank you for clearing up what we all know to be true, that in the western, English speaking world there is nothing a white person can do that ISN'T FAR EASIER THAN WHEN ATTEMPTED BY black or coloured person (we have different standards).

#Now try being a white farmer in South Africa or Rhodesia......
                      1) Irrelevant and stupid question.
                      2) You don't allow or prevent anything you flaming Galah.

#When the white Dutch took the lands from the black tribes who had lived their since the begining of humanity, how warm and friendly do you think they were?

They used guns and modern weaponry against men with pointy sticks, massacred and destroyed tribes in the process. At least the farmers have rifles to protect themselves.

Comment

Working...
                      X