Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Adams Blasts Out Serhii Bohachuk in Eight Round Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post
    Good ol Brandon, I love this guy, he did it. But he was losing so I gotta still see if he can be a real player.
    He can fook up some guys on the way up, on the way down or who don't take him seriously/overlook him thats for sure. I don't see him winning a belt unless he gets a favorable vacant belt situation. His ceiling is probably the top ten. Yesterday was a top 2 or 3 W for him & he was losing the fight til the KO.

Comment

Surprised there was no reference to FINISH HIM!

Comment

The commentators were piss poor at best, and that goes for the former fighters too; favoring the guy because he had all knockouts but not much else alone with decent pressure but it didn't burst no pipes. Timothy Bradley was a better fighter than commentator as well with his back and forth self on not just this fight but many. He's bad most times to terrible and if it had not been for his career he would never be commentating anywhere. Andre I like, but many of these former champions shouldn't be used, and the problem is they don't say exactly what they are seeing, but what they have discussed before hand and based on favorites. I have been picking fights since he was a baby and I maintain a high 90% correct picks and it's only because I have studied boxers like a person would his doctorial studies. I'm happy for this brother I hope a good guy finish well, for his family.

Comment

Working...
        X