Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hrgovic's Size, Power Will Be Too Much For Hunter, Says Sauerland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hrgovic's Size, Power Will Be Too Much For Hunter, Says Sauerland

Olympic bronze medal winner Filip Hrgovic is looking to stay as active as possible, according to his promoter Nisse Sauerland. As BoxingScene.com previously reported, Hrgovic was recently ordered to take part in an IBF final eliminator with Michael Hunter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’m not so sure Fury defeats Hrgovic, I think this guy is more problematic for A.J but I think he’s got a better shot at Fury . We’ll see how Hunter does but he’s not a good measurement,I don’t think he has a chance beyond a cut where the fight is stopped and he’s up on cards ,another Wallin situation but I can’t see it .

Comment

I’d like to see Hrgovic vs Joe Joyce or Daniel dubious stylistic proper fights

Comment

This fight will answer questions for both fighters. This is a step up in class for Hrgovic as a pro and we will see if struggles or wins comfortably.
        Hunter did well against a true heavyweight in Povetkin a fight I thought he won but Povetkin is past his best and Hrgovic is younger so it will show us how good Hunter will be as a heavyweight.

Comment

Hrgovic vs Hunter would be an decent fight. With big HWs like Hrgovic we know they can bang, the big questions are usually how do they perform if they are hurt and how well can they deal with someone who is fast and elusive. We should learn about the latter here, and maybe even the former.
          Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 03-04-2021, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMDIDDI View Post
            I’d like to see Hrgovic vs Joe Joyce or Daniel dubious stylistic proper fights
            That’s the truth , outside guys like that and A.J and Fury I don’t see how the majority see Hunter as a potential winner ? Against Hrgovic it’s a big mismatch . I don’t think anyone not hovering over 230 will fare well with someone like Hrgovic.

Comment

Daniel Dubious?

Not sure about him.

Comment

His promoter right? Anyways it’s not all about size. Am glad this fight is for a final eliminator. Let’s see how they deal with each other.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

That’s the truth , outside guys like that and A.J and Fury I don’t see how the majority see Hunter as a potential winner ? Against Hrgovic it’s a big mismatch . I don’t think anyone not hovering over 230 will fare well with someone like Hrgovic.
                  I agree with you on quite a few things, but I think you're wrong here with saying it's not just a mismatch but a big mismatch. Hrgovic may well win against Hunter, but I think it's a test worth seeing. Hunter isn't going to be there just to be teed off against.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post

I agree with you on quite a few things, but I think you're wrong here with saying it's not just a mismatch but a big mismatch. Hrgovic may well win against Hunter, but I think it's a test worth seeing. Hunter isn't going to be there just to be teed off against.
                    I’d say Hunter has much chance at beating Hrgovic as Byrd did against Wlad Klitschko and for the same reasons. I don’t believe Hrgovic will find it hard to land on Hunter unlike Wlad struggling a little with defense savvy Byrd but outcomes are to predictable here , I’d even make same comparison to the Vitali vs Byrd fight ,but chances of Hrgovic hurting or injury upset is not in the determination of the outcome , Hrgovic has no injury prone things to hamper him . It will be a bad night for Hunter here .
                    Last edited by REDEEMER; 03-04-2021, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X