Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker's Manager Applies Pressure To Get Chisora Deal Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comments Thread For: Parker's Manager Applies Pressure To Get Chisora Deal Done

    David Higgins, manager for former WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker, says a deal to fight Derek Chisora must be reached within 48 hours - in order to finalize a proper fight date. This past Saturday night in New Zealand, Parker won a tough twelve round unanimous decision over country rival Junior Fa.
    [Click Here To Read More]

  • #2
    Bring Delboy out to NZ!

    The ol dog will feel right at home with all the wild dingoes running round our Covid free streets...

    ...or he can quack away his time in London ducking The Mighty Oilskin, AGAIN!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      It seems Higgins wants to make sure this fight doesn't happen. What is he on about, 9 weeks? What???

      Who said they have to fight within 9 weeks?

      Higgins just wants to make it look like they are pushing for this fight and have people look to Chisora to why the fight isn't happening. It's the same tactics of Wilder, Fury and co. Chisora doesn't turn anyone down, so it looks stupid to even suggest otherwise. Also they want VADA involved in 2 days time to create a road block. Should this road block be knocked down and the fight go ahead, Higgins wants to put ideas into the heads of fans should Parker lose.

      Why are these gremlins so backwards? Where the hell is the intelligence these days? If you're going to duck or slander someone, make sure it's done in an intelligent way. This is just f3cking stupid. But maybe Higgins was born and raised in the US? That would explain things.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by pollywog View Post
        Bring Delboy out to NZ!

        The ol dog will feel right at home with all the wild dingoes running round our Covid free streets...

        ...or he can quack away his time in London ducking The Mighty Oilskin, AGAIN!!!
        Why do you even bother with this nutter shlt? We all know Chisora didn't duck the fight. He ducks no one. Parker on the other hand...

        Comment


        • #5
          Another lame match up for Parker. 37 year old gatekeeper Chisora coming off a loss. Parker has fallen a long way since fighting Ruiz, AJ, Whyte.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

            Why do you even bother with this nutter shlt? We all know Chisora didn't duck the fight. He ducks no one. Parker on the other hand...
            He ducked Parker to fight Usyk after Parker had to pull out of the first match with an untimely illness that interrupted his training.

            The Mighty Oilskin ducks no man!!!

            Haye and Delboy along with matchroom could easily make this fight happen in Godzone Aotearoa.

            The ball is in their court and the clock is ticking...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post
              Another lame match up for Parker. 37 year old gatekeeper Chisora coming off a loss. Parker has fallen a long way since fighting Ruiz, AJ, Whyte.
              Maybe if someone halfway decent called him out and Fast Eddie stumped up with the dosh while he's still signed with matchroom we'd see a better class of competition.

              I agree Chisora will get creamed if he steps into the ring with Parker, most every other fighter would too.

              Heavies these days just wanna quack away at a distance rather than take on the former world champ who has just strung 4 wins on the trot after he was jobbed by dirtbag whyte and the giant glass jawed robot.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by pollywog View Post

                He ducked Parker to fight Usyk after Parker had to pull out of the first match with an untimely illness that interrupted his training.

                The Mighty Oilskin ducks no man!!!

                Haye and Delboy along with matchroom could easily make this fight happen in Godzone Aotearoa.

                The ball is in their court and the clock is ticking...
                Anyone deranged enough to think you can duck someone like Parker to fight a superior fighter in Usyk needs to let their carer take over your forum account.

                Chisora wasn't going to stay out of the ring until this past weekend. Why would he do that?

                Parker and his team ducked Usyk by asking for deranged conditions to fight. They did so to make sure it didn't happen. Higgins is doing the same now.

                Does New Zealand have the money to pay Chisora and Parker for the fight to be over there? I don't think they do.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

                  Anyone deranged enough to think you can duck someone like Parker to fight a superior fighter in Usyk needs to let their carer take over your forum account.

                  Chisora wasn't going to stay out of the ring until this past weekend. Why would he do that?

                  Parker and his team ducked Usyk by asking for deranged conditions to fight. They did so to make sure it didn't happen. Higgins is doing the same now.

                  Does New Zealand have the money to pay Chisora and Parker for the fight to be over there? I don't think they do.
                  Usyk may be the superior cruiserweight but Parker is the proven superior HEAVYWEIGHT!!!

                  Parker didn't duck Usyk. Why would he when in all probability he'd knock him clean the fuck out if they ever met in the ring.

                  They were both signed to matchroom and fast Eddie could easily have made that fight but he's looking to protect Usyk like he does AJ.

                  And it's up to Matchroom as promoter using DAZN money to put up the dosh if Parker and Chisora get it on.

                  That could happen anywhere but right now, the safest place to draw over 10k punters to the event would be here in beautiful covid free New Zealand.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post
                    Another lame match up for Parker. 37 year old gatekeeper Chisora coming off a loss. Parker has fallen a long way since fighting Ruiz, AJ, Whyte.
                    Nothing wrong with 37. That's young compared to people AJ been fighting. Young compared to the guy that just ko'd Whyte and almost killed him.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP