Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Saunders is Not Afraid, Knows He Must Be at 100% To Beat Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Saunders is Not Afraid, Knows He Must Be at 100% To Beat Canelo

Eddie Hearn, promoter for WBO super middleweight champion Billy Joe Saunders, maintains the boxer has a very good chance to overcome Mexican superstar Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez, who holds the WBC, WBA world titles. The two champions are scheduled to collide on May 8th, at a location to be determined.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I've said it all along,as long as BJS is focused and in shape,he will give Canelo a run for his money

Comment

It doesn't matter if he's 100%, the only way he can win is a decision, and if Canelo's handlers can convince a judge to give a draw against Floyd and a 118-110 against GGG, there's no way Saunders is winning a decision unless it's held in a pikey caravan site.

Comment

I will venture to say--Saunders doesn't have a chance in hell. Maybe 10%.

Comment

Hearn is trying to say Nasal Spray has no fear against Clenbuterol hahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Comment

Bjs is an underdog But the best underdog

Comment

Even though BJS has been virtually inactive, I was still surprised that Canelo was willing to make that fight.

BJS may have the right style to beat Canelo but you never know if he is going to show up. I would have loved to have seen BJS vs Andrade because I believe Demetrius Andrade would have proven to be the superior boxer. Unfortunately we will never know.

Comment

Working...
              X