Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Any Reporter Ever Mentioned BJS Comments To Canelo About PED Usage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Any Reporter Ever Mentioned BJS Comments To Canelo About PED Usage?

BJS had a lot to say when Canelo failed two drug tests in 2018, has any reporter ever asked Canelo what he thought about what BJS said?

...then he got Popped for "Nasal Spray"

Comment

They can swap recipes!

Comment

Bumped up!

Comment

In the English speaking world it may seem exaggerated, but No Puedes Jugar Boxeo, which is the current defacto New Media YouTube source for Hispanic Boxing, revisited the Clenbuterol case, and again, Clenbuterol was amended in 2019 to ALLOW 2ng as a threshold for meat contamination cases. Canelo had .6ng. His “second” test was depleted at .06ng.

the boxing world needs to realize that every athlete in the world could in theory exploit countries with high cultures of Clen in livestock. WADA would’ve already taken these scenarios in advance before amending it.

Comment

No point in asking once BJS got popped too.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
              In the English speaking world it may seem exaggerated, but No Puedes Jugar Boxeo, which is the current defacto New Media YouTube source for Hispanic Boxing, revisited the Clenbuterol case, and again, Clenbuterol was amended in 2019 to ALLOW 2ng as a threshold for meat contamination cases. Canelo had .6ng. His “second” test was depleted at .06ng.

the boxing world needs to realize that every athlete in the world could in theory exploit countries with high cultures of Clen in livestock. WADA would’ve already taken these scenarios in advance before amending it.
              I took it for a while to cut weight and it certainly didn’t help me! I kept getting cramp every ten minutes!

no idea how it could help a boxer?

I must have been taking it wrong!

Comment

- -Canelo never failed a drug test. Fact that even BALCO Vic Conte affirms. Sorry to bust up U soft lad rave, but them the facts...

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                  They can swap recipes!
                  LmMFao! Dirty spotted dick for BJS and dirty Creadillas for Saul

Comment

Working...
                  X