Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dmitry Bivol-Gilberto Ramirez Title Showdown in Discussions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dmitry Bivol-Gilberto Ramirez Title Showdown in Discussions

Golden Boy Promotions, which signed light heavyweight contender Gilberto "Zurdo" Ramirez last week, is already in talks with the team of world titlist Dmitry Bivol to match them later in the year, both camps told BoxingScene on Monday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why has it been since October 2019 since Bivol fought? That's a ridiculous amount of time for a " title holder " to wait between fights.

Comment

I knew this fight was happening when Ramirez pulled out of his fight, great time to fight Bivol who hasn't been active enough. It is very weird how Bivol isn't active, isn't he signed with Matchroom? Like WTF!!!

Comment

Finally Ramirez takes a huge step up, let’s see what he’s got!

Comment

hell of a fight . make this happen

Comment

Good fight. The winner vs Beterbiev.

Comment

Very interesting fight. Very good matchup. Two guys at the top of their game but a bit inactive for my liking. Bivol underrated. And relatively unknown to the average fight fan. But he can fight. So can Ramirez. I can see a close decision going to Bivol. That's of course if they have honest judges.

Comment

Working...
              X