Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Smith Doubts Saunders Has The Power To Get Canelo's Respect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    You weren't at your best you only had one arm.
    But Floyd had no power. Respect the skills.
    Interesting. If Floyd had "no power" why dont people just walk him down?

Comment

This potentially can be another Lara type fight. Ugly and boring. Canelo has improved his skills greatly since then but his legs are not fast enough to run down a runner. I expect Canelo to win another decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
        For as much as Canelo haters call him “flat footed” cement feet even though he has proven to be super fast and the opposite, when needed, or slick around the ring, Canelo PURELY focuses on breaking his opponents’ mind down by throwing missiles at arms, body, etc...
        While I do think he has improved tremendously I still think he is a very heavy feet fighter, his defense comes from the upper body movement and while he has improved his cut off ring skills we haven't seen him against cut the ring against a mover like BJS.

A lot of people are banking Canelo to stop Billy but I just don't see it, don't get me wrong, the odds will favor Canelo and I do think Canelo will win the fight but I do think he's gonna win it in a close contested match.

I don't think Billy Joe will be an easy fight like a lot of people are making it to be.

Comment

The poster on here saying Floyd needs to fight Canelo at 160 to become a top 10 ATG is delusional. Floyd is working toward 45 and isnt a 160 pound fighter. The thought he should come out of retirement at his age and move up in weight in order to prove himself just shows how many Floyd haters there are. What is it about so called fans of boxing that think you have to lose to be great. I dont get it. Like it or not Floyd proved himself in the ring to become the global name he is today.

Comment

Canelo likes beating up British boxers, BJS is another one on his list.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post

No version of Canello beats Floyd. Period. He lost every round of the fight. I don't know how you think you can go from a shutout to winning. He was getting outboxed by Khan and Kovalev both. So stop with the bull****. Oh and he lost to GGG twice.
              Even Floyd knows a prime version of canelo beats the fucck out of him. If you can’t see that Floyd beat a baby dehydrated version of canelo and that a prime canelo beats the ghay out of Floyd then boxing is not for you plain n simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Canelo likes beating up British boxers, BJS is another one on his list.
                He’s whooped his fair share of blacks too Trout, Kirkland, Jacobs etc but it’s not his fault that charlo turned it down and Andrade is pure garbage and has done squat to deserve a fight.

Comment

Getting tired of canelo fighting euro bums . how about he fight a paisa or African American .

Comment

Its the real reason why this punching bag was chosen. the belt is the justify excuse. clenelo is a complete fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
                      The poster on here saying Floyd needs to fight Canelo at 160 to become a top 10 ATG is delusional. Floyd is working toward 45 and isnt a 160 pound fighter. The thought he should come out of retirement at his age and move up in weight in order to prove himself just shows how many Floyd haters there are. What is it about so called fans of boxing that think you have to lose to be great. I dont get it. Like it or not Floyd proved himself in the ring to become the global name he is today.
                      You can't really expect logic and sane arguments from Pacquiao fans. They have this weird obession with Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X