No announcement yet.

What if Canelo had fought Floyd in 2015? GGG age myth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if Canelo had fought Floyd in 2015? GGG age myth

Floyd and Oscar knew how big of a star Canelo could become. How come Oscar didn’t milk time with Canelo to have “aged” Floyd the way Duva took Kovalev with Bhop? Floyd would’ve been 39 against Canelo had it been delayed. How is that comparable to GGG’s age?

Floyd was older than Golovkin when Canelo had fought them.

Golovkin was 3 years younger than Pacquiao when Manny fought Floyd... yet what was PAC’s age when he fought Thurman or Broner? How is age exclusive to GGG? Lol

in 2015 would Canelo have made 152 pounds?

it’s a good thing Canelo fought a prime Golovkin than when Kovalev stole the belts from Grandpa Bernard.

Ward fought Kovalev who was about the same age as GGG when the Kazakh first fought Canelo.

this whole age excuse only exists with Canelo Alvarez. LMAO. If Canelo had been the same age as GGG this excuse wouldn’t exist because you’re relatively holding contrasting age from the fighters, not specifically one fighters age. Don’t expose yourselves
    Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 03-01-2021, 04:31 AM.

Jesus Christ who are you Canelo’s G-spot?

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post
      Jesus Christ who are you Canelo’s G-spot?
      The truth about standards is that it creates deflection and denialism

Comment

What if Canelo wasn't a *****?

Comment

Just 1 year after Lara arguably beat him? Yeah I'm still not betting against Money.
          Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

I think they all realized Floyd was always going to beat Canelo. Best thing is to get it out of the way early. Then hope that maybe Floyd had to hang around long enough for Canelo to get revenge. That didn't work out because Floyd and Dana White made the Conor fight so Floyd pocketed a nice check.

Canelo may end up working with PBC on a 3 fight deal where he fights Charlo, Spence and Floyd if he wins the 1st 2 and they do well.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              I think they all realized Floyd was always going to beat Canelo. Best thing is to get it out of the way early. Then hope that maybe Floyd had to hang around long enough for Canelo to get revenge. That didn't work out because Floyd and Dana White made the Conor fight so Floyd pocketed a nice check.

Canelo may end up working with PBC on a 3 fight deal where he fights Charlo, Spence and Floyd if he wins the 1st 2 and they do well.
              PBC has no money, and Fox, Showtime sports, are far from and distant at this point to invest in DAZN money. Haymon would have to convince his partners the best marketing ever for Canelo fights. So your theory is that its Floyd from this deal that would justify the deal?

Comment

Canelo can't keep fighting lesser athletic guys and have people care. Saunders will do well in England but may not move the needle in the USA. GGG 3 will make some money. After that, it will be time to take on guys the public believes he has avoided. That means Bivol/Bieterbiev or Charlo. I think Charlo is the far more interesting for the US public and will generate more money.

If I'm Canelo, the only way I sign a multi fight deal with PBC is if Floyd is part of the equation. A few months ago I suggested, and still feel today, the most lucrative path for Canelo is if Spence beats Crawford he could fight Charlo, Spence and then Floyd.

Comment

Canelo can't keep fighting lesser athletic guys and have people care. Saunders will do well in England but may not move the needle in the USA. GGG 3 will make some money. After that, it will be time to take on guys the public believes he has avoided. That means Bivol/Bieterbiev or Charlo. I think Charlo is the far more interesting for the US public and will generate more money.

If I'm Canelo, the only way I sign a multi fight deal with PBC is if Floyd is part of the equation. A few months ago I suggested, and still feel today, the most lucrative path for Canelo is if Spence beats Crawford he could fight Charlo, Spence and then Floyd.
                  Nobody thinks Canelo has avoided anybody...mostly because he hasnt. He doesnt campaign at 175 and had a GOOD win against Kovalev. Since he relinquished belts him not staying to fight Bivol or Beterbiev are irrelevant.

He said he wants to unify at 168 and thats something thats been done what, 10 times, in history of sport?? Canelo will have to fight BJS and Plant and they are both not at all like GGG or Yildrim or Smith or Kovalev.

Should be good

Comment

You'd say Floyd was old thats why he lost.

Floyd boy setting up future excuses.

Comment

Working...
                    X