Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Junior Fa: I Exposed Joseph Parker, I Exposed A lot of Weaknesses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

If that isn’t a grudge match then Parker is even worse than I thought.
    It would help somewhat if you knew what a grudge match was, then your thoughts would have some merit.

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post

It would help somewhat if you knew what a grudge match was, then your thoughts would have some merit.
      You seem hurt somehow, terrible performance by Parker. Deal with it mate..

Comment

You seem hurt somehow, terrible performance by Parker. Deal with it mate..
        I'm dealing with the fact that Parker is on a 4 fight win streak that sees him very much in the mix for more title shots in the near future.

Terrible eh...lol

Comment

I'm dealing with the fact that Parker is on a 4 fight win streak that sees him very much in the mix for more title shots in the near future.

Terrible eh...lol
          Thats like saying Ortiz is deserving for beating Kaufman and Hammer ? Parker’s best win now is probably Fa in the last 3 years . He does not deserve a title shot .

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Thats like saying Ortiz is deserving for beating Kaufman and Hammer ? Parker’s best win now is probably Fa in the last 3 years . He does not deserve a title shot .
            Its nothing like it.

Fa was ranked 5, Parker 3 and only cos Dubois was ranked 2 from having beaten no one.

Let's see Whyte, Wilder, Ruiz or anyone string 4 wins in a row to deserve another title shot.

Parker can only beat whoever is put in front of him.

Its not his fault the contending pretenders are ducking him!

Maybe if Fast Eddie put as much time into promoting him, as he does Whyte, we'd see someone other than cans lined up for him to crush, Fa excluded of course.

Comment

Terrible eh...lol
              Wow amazing!!! 4 fights win. Against who? Exactly, and his only fight of note out of those 4 in a domestic grudge fight was a terrible performance.

Title shot? He would probably get one due to how terrible he looks. The less threatening you are the better chance of you getting a shot, hopefully he changes his trainer, because something needs to change with him.

I just hope he improves if he fights Chisora, if he cannot beat Chisora then I don’t even know what to tell you.

Comment

Wow amazing!!! 4 fights win. Against who? Exactly, and his only fight of note out of those 4 in a domestic grudge fight was a terrible performance.

Title shot? He would probably get one due to how terrible he looks. The less threatening you are the better chance of you getting a shot, hopefully he changes his trainer, because something needs to change with him.

I just hope he improves if he fights Chisora, if he cannot beat Chisora then I don’t even know what to tell you.
                What other top 10 heavyweight is on a 4 match win streak and beat another top 10 heavy in their last outing ?

Grudge match still doesn't mean what you think it means.

Now run along and do your homework. There's a good lad.

Parker will get his title shot because he earnt it the ol fashioned way as opposed to manipulating the rankings.

What is threatening about Parker is he can knock you out if you get loose or test your fundamentals and stamina over 12 rounds for a decision win.

Chisora will lose because of just that. He got loose against Whyte and got sparked and gassed in the latter rounds against Usyk.

I can see Parker continuing to clock more wins against whomever has the balls to get in the ring with him.

Sadly, a lot of heavies these days lack balls and balls are such a terrible thing to waste in your prime.

My advise would be for all those pretenders and contenders to get their promoter put their money where their mouth is, man up, grow a pair, and test themselves against the all round terribly performing nice guy and former heavyweight champion of the world...

THE MIGHTY OILSKIN PARKER!!!!!!

Comment

What other top 10 heavyweight is on a 4 match win streak and beat another top 10 heavy in their last outing ?

Grudge match still doesn't mean what you think it means.

Now run along and do your homework. There's a good lad.

Parker will get his title shot because he earnt it the ol fashioned way as opposed to manipulating the rankings.

What is threatening about Parker is he can knock you out if you get loose or test your fundamentals and stamina over 12 rounds for a decision win.

Chisora will lose because of just that. He got loose against Whyte and got sparked and gassed in the latter rounds against Usyk.

I can see Parker continuing to clock more wins against whomever has the balls to get in the ring with him.

Sadly, a lot of heavies these days lack balls and balls are such a terrible thing to waste in your prime.

My advise would be for all those pretenders and contenders to get their promoter put their money where their mouth is, man up, grow a pair, and test themselves against the all round terribly performing nice guy and former heavyweight champion of the world...

THE MIGHTY OILSKIN PARKER!!!!!!
                  You have said it all ... 4 wins, one against a top 10 HW... Who is that 10 top HW that he beat out of those 4?

He just fought a domestic rival, in a grudge match and look terrible, a rival who has never fought at that level, who is not a top 10 or top 15 HW in the world. Someone that Higgins was harping on about how he was getting KO’ed, how they tied each other 2-2 in the ama etc

Hopefully for his sake he changes his trainer before the Chisora fight. Because if he doesn’t beat Chisora then he should take a long look at himself.

Comment

You have said it all ... 4 wins, one against a top 10 HW... Who is that 10 top HW that he beat out of those 4?

He just fought a domestic rival, in a grudge match and look terrible, a rival who has never fought at that level, who is not a top 10 or top 15 HW in the world. Someone that Higgins was harping on about how he was getting KO’ed, how they tied each other 2-2 in the ama etc

Hopefully for his sake he changes his trainer before the Chisora fight. Because if he doesn’t beat Chisora then he should take a long look at himself.
                    Lol...I give up champ. You're the winner.

Raise your hand, claim the belt but to be honest it was a terrible performance.

You went the distance yet kept doing the same things expecting a different result.

Maybe you should consider changing trainers ?

Comment

Lol...I give up champ. You're the winner.

Raise your hand, claim the belt but to be honest it was a terrible performance.

You went the distance yet kept doing the same things expecting a different result.

Maybe you should consider changing trainers ?
                      He has now dumped his trainer, which is obvious from someone who isn’t emotional involved in him like you are. His performance was terrible, am glad he doesn’t have yes men like yourself around.

Because it seems like the truth hurts. The issue with boxers is people like yourselves, people who aren’t real. You are content stroking their ego and lying to them. And then once their careers are done you would move on to the next younger fighters.

He is meant to be a world class HW who is relatively young, and he allowed his rival to play spoiler all 12 rounds. He definitely need new ideas after that terrible performance and am glad he has seen that and made the necessary changes, the rest is up to him now. Because if he doesn’t improve over the next 3 fights then he cannot blame Barry.

Comment

Working...
                      X