Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis To Face Ivan Redkach on Paul-Askren April 17 T...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis To Face Ivan Redkach on Paul-Askren April 17 T...

Regis Prograis entered 2021 with the intention of pursuing nothing but high-profile fights and opportunities. That wish has been granted for his first one out of the gate. The former junior welterweight titlist has secured a spot on the undercard of the April 17 Triller Pay-Per-View event to take place at a venue to be determined in Atlanta, sources with knowledge of the development have informed BoxingScene.com. Prograis will face Ivan Redkach in a bout to serve in supporting capacity to the well-publicized grudge match between You Tube personality and Jake Paul (2-0, 2KOs) and former UFC fighter Ben Askren (pro debut).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol danm. Now that bum prograis getting a big payday too. Triller just giving money away

Comment

It appears there are some links and connections between Triller and a certain powerful advisor who is as rare as Sasquatch

Comment

Hmm...Interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Hmm...Interesting!
          How???????????

Comment

Interesting. Putting on old guy fights or winning purse bids is one thing. Making deals with top ten caliber guys is a whole other thing.

Super curious to see how far Triller tries to take this. Its obvious boxing is ripe for a takeover or just someone who's trying to get their foot in the door & have impact on the sport, but its a very long game you have to play to do it.

Comment

Very neat matchmaking! Redkatch better sharp his teeth, LMAO!

This match just made a MegaFight out of Broner! Or Redkatch! Or Umpa-Lumpa-Hawai guy whatever his name is! None of them is worth a fight but Winner vs Broner? Hell yeah! A not-so-dip**** prize if Winner beats Broner!

Comment

Jr Spence is pissed off, he really wanted Redkach next, was begging Haymon for Redkach...

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
                  Very neat matchmaking! Redkatch better sharp his teeth, LMAO!

This match just made a MegaFight out of Broner! Or Redkatch! Or Umpa-Lumpa-Hawai guy whatever his name is! None of them is worth a fight but Winner vs Broner? Hell yeah! A not-so-dip**** prize if Winner beats Broner!
                  Broner don't want nothing to do with the winner lol.

Hell wasn't he supposed to fight Redkach a couple times & it never happened? And sh^t I bet Redkach woulda preferred Broner over Regis. And I know I liked Redkach's chances over Broner more than Regis.

I feel like Broner MIGHT have a low level name guy, like Redbach woulda been if he'd fought him back when he was supposed to, by the end of the year if he is fighting 3 times this year, but I'm not even that confident about that. And sh^t honestly I'll take the under on Broner having 2 more fights the rest of this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

How???????????
                    Yeah I'm not really talking about the matchup in the ring but Yeah...INTERESTING!
                    Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X